I wish....

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I would have sold my blackbeerry storm a few months ago and paid the ETF to verizon, then purchase a iphone 3g. Only reason for my fustration is as I sit here, my storm freezes way too much and i feel like i'm in winmo world all over again. The only reason why i say this is because there are all these leaked OS coming out for the storm just like there were hundreds of Windows Mobile variants out there and none of them still didn't work like they were supposed to. You know at first i was baffled that apple would release the first gen iphone without any of the capabilities that came standard in other phones, but i'm starting to think it was for a good reason other than money. They wanted to make sure it worked and with the iphone 3g still lacking some features but you know what it still works better than any other phone i've used and i've been through alot of smartphone/pdas. Now with OS 3.0 about to hit i'm finding hard to not just pay ETF and get a refurbed iphone from at&t. I know i know don't do it because they may announce a new iphone next month, but with OS 3.0 i think i'm going to be happy and can wait to upgrade later on down the road. Sorry so long but just had to vent and tell someone i just may pull the trigger and buy the iphone 3g 16 gig before next month.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by needaMAC View Post

I would have sold my blackbeerry storm a few months ago and paid the ETF to verizon, then purchase a iphone 3g. Only reason for my fustration is as I sit here, my storm freezes way too much and i feel like i'm in winmo world all over again. The only reason why i say this is because there are all these leaked OS coming out for the storm just like there were hundreds of Windows Mobile variants out there and none of them still didn't work like they were supposed to. You know at first i was baffled that apple would release the first gen iphone without any of the capabilities that came standard in other phones, but i'm starting to think it was for a good reason other than money. They wanted to make sure it worked and with the iphone 3g still lacking some features but you know what it still works better than any other phone i've used and i've been through alot of smartphone/pdas. Now with OS 3.0 about to hit i'm finding hard to not just pay ETF and get a refurbed iphone from at&t. I know i know don't do it because they may announce a new iphone next month, but with OS 3.0 i think i'm going to be happy and can wait to upgrade later on down the road. Sorry so long but just had to vent and tell someone i just may pull the trigger and buy the iphone 3g 16 gig before next month.

cry me a river.