great comedies at WHAT prices???

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
OK, the itunes store has a banner on the main page touting "great comedies for great prices" so I bit, I am more than willing to pay $5 for a catalog title, but their prices are $10-15 for movies that sell for $5 in the DVD "rubbish crates" at Wal Mart...so Why would I buy a slightly sub-dvd quality download when the DVD is less than half the price? case in point, I bought Mr. Deeds earlier this week from the $4.99 bin at Walmart, it is in the "special prices" section of the store for $9.99...Does Apple even care what their competition charge?

And don't get me started on random old tracks (not just new hits as was the promise) suddenly bouncing up to $1.29 while they are still only $.99 on Amazon MP3...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    rookersrookers Posts: 3member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by a_greer View Post

OK, the itunes store has a banner on the main page touting "great comedies for great prices" so I bit, I am more than willing to pay $5 for a catalog title, but their prices are $10-15 for movies that sell for $5 in the DVD "rubbish crates" at Wal Mart...so Why would I buy a slightly sub-dvd quality download when the DVD is less than half the price? case in point, I bought Mr. Deeds earlier this week from the $4.99 bin at Walmart, it is in the "special prices" section of the store for $9.99...Does Apple even care what their competition charge?

And don't get me started on random old tracks (not just new hits as was the promise) suddenly bouncing up to $1.29 while they are still only $.99 on Amazon MP3...

I guess itunes just doesn;t know how to do business