iPod Touch 2nd Gen. WiFi connection.

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
At our other apartment I had no issues connecting to our home WiFi network with my iPod Touch. Since we have moved I have not been able to connect, it finds the network with 2-3 bars, I touch the network name it attempts to connect but comes up with a message of Unable to join the network 'network name' with the option to dismiss. I am not sure why this has happened. I am near the Time Capsule/Airport. Any Ideas what is going on.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iChrissy View Post

At our other apartment I had no issues connecting to our home WiFi network with my iPod Touch. Since we have moved I have not been able to connect, it finds the network with 2-3 bars, I touch the network name it attempts to connect but comes up with a message of Unable to join the network 'network name' with the option to dismiss. I am not sure why this has happened. I am near the Time Capsule/Airport. Any Ideas what is going on.

You probably have a neighbor nearby with a windows-based wireless router which is interfering/jamming all computer communications around a 100 feet radius.