macbook order

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i ordered a macbook using afs consumer financing on tueday 26th. posted the direct debit agreement back to apple the same day. my order is still displaying "Under Review". just wondered if anyone could help me out on how long my order will "under review" and when it will actually be shipped and delievered? i need my mac asap!!windows just isnt doing it for me anymore!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jakewoodgate View Post

i ordered a macbook using afs consumer financing on tueday 26th. posted the direct debit agreement back to apple the same day. my order is still displaying "Under Review". just wondered if anyone could help me out on how long my order will "under review" and when it will actually be shipped and delievered? i need my mac asap!!windows just isnt doing it for me anymore!!

What kind of MacBook did you order?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by backtomac View Post

What kind of MacBook did you order?

The kind he couldn't afford to pay for.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

The kind he couldn't afford to pay for.

Possibly. But with the white MB getting a quiet update maybe the unibody MBs will get an update at WWDC.

That's why I'm curious as to which model he ordered. If its an unibody MB maybe the order is being held until the new ones are introduced.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    k515k515 Posts: 36member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by backtomac View Post

Possibly. But with the white MB getting a quiet update maybe the unibody MBs will get an update at WWDC.

That's why I'm curious as to which model he ordered. If its an unibody MB maybe the order is being held until the new ones are introduced.

As for me, I'm ordering a 15-inch MBP from apple.com's online store because I want the upgrades on the processor (2.9 GHz) and the hard drive (320 GB @ 7200 rpm). Originally, I was going to buy my MBP earlier this month (May) but a buddy of mine (he's a mac user) advised me to wait until after the WWDC ends on June 12 to see if new MBP's will be introduced - do you think the MBP's will get an update at the WWDC like the MB's are going to be updated?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by K515 View Post

As for me, I'm ordering a 15-inch MBP from apple.com's online store because I want the upgrades on the processor (2.9 GHz) and the hard drive (320 GB @ 7200 rpm). Originally, I was going to buy my MBP earlier this month (May) but a buddy of mine (he's a mac user) advised me to wait until after the WWDC ends on June 12 to see if new MBP's will be introduced - do you think the MBP's will get an update at the WWDC like the MB's are going to be updated?

Who knows? its always a good idea, this close to WWDC, to wait though.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    spoke to apple. its because of the new macbook yeah, should be with me next week (aparantly...) could of told me this when i spoke to apple on the phone to order it!!!