Is the iPhone 3Gs worth it?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Currently I have the 1st generation iPhone 8GB. I live in a city that doesn't have 3G coverage (Cadillac, Michigan). I only pay $66.72 a month now for my current iPhone and I get 200 trxt message included in that. So do you guys think it is worth it for me to upgrade to the new iPhone 3Gs?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    The new ones are quite a bit faster which means apps will launch and run faster. It has a camera for still photos and video if you are in to those things. It also has a lot more memory.

If you're happy with your current one and don't need photos, video, speed or storage, don't grab the new one.

Some people with the 3GS don't really see that much need to upgrade; personally, I like taking tons of photos, want to take video from time to time (more often than not when I do not have my video camera along) and want more storage space, so for me the 3GS is a great choice. My wife, on the other hand, is perfectly happy with her 3G, so she may or may not upgrade.

You might want to hold off and see if the new OS 3 will satisfy your needs/wishes, etc.