3.0 is great, but what would you like to see in 4.0

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
3.0 has been released and the iPhone 3Gs hits on Friday. With all that Apple has added, there is still room for improvement. What would you like to see included in release 4.0?

1. I would like to be able to touch the wifi signal bars and see what wifi network I am attached to, so I don't have to drill down thru systems.

2. Have a better way to position your icons on the screen. So you can place each icon right where you want them to go.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    quillzquillz Posts: 209member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waxxel View Post

3.0 has been released and the iPhone 3Gs hits on Friday. With all that Apple has added, there is still room for improvement. What would you like to see included in release 4.0?

1. I would like to be able to touch the wifi signal bars and see what wifi network I am attached to, so I don't have to drill down thru systems.

2. Have a better way to position your icons on the screen. So you can place each icon right where you want them to go.

3. Offer an official theme-changing service, so I don't have to constantly resort to jailbreaking and WinterBoard. If only there was a CandyBar for the iPhone...