Video Recording on 3gS

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
First off... Thank GOD iPhone has video on it... and I love it... but...

- No widescreen recording (come on... everything is widescreen nowadays)

- Kills the quality when email/youtube (kinda saw this coming)

- Vertical recording SUCKS... they need to fix this!... who the hell would watch a video in that resolution!

-- this suck for me cause i take all my shots in vertical.. and NEVER really use anything in landscape!

- Is it just me... but when I upload a video from my iphone to youtube... it isnt geotagged on youtube nor the date filled in or anything?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mdriftmeyermdriftmeyer Posts: 7,503member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarkZephix View Post

First off... Thank GOD iPhone has video on it... and I love it... but...

- No widescreen recording (come on... everything is widescreen nowadays)

- Kills the quality when email/youtube (kinda saw this coming)

- Vertical recording SUCKS... they need to fix this!... who the hell would watch a video in that resolution!

-- this suck for me cause i take all my shots in vertical.. and NEVER really use anything in landscape!

- Is it just me... but when I upload a video from my iphone to youtube... it isnt geotagged on youtube nor the date filled in or anything?

Did 2012 arrive already?

Sorry, but the majority of video IS NOT WIDE-SCREEN. It's transitioning as we speak.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hmm make sure you take the movies off the 3gs and upload from pc. If you upload right from the phone it downsizes the resolution to 480 x 360 (it records at 640 x 480)
  • Reply 3 of 3
    jkozjkoz Posts: 48member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Did 2012 arrive already?

Sorry, but the majority of video IS NOT WIDE-SCREEN. It's transitioning as we speak.

Very deep into that transition. All major console video games that are coming out are widescreen, all monitors and televisions are widescreen. All camcorders are widescreen. I don't own one movie that's in fullscreen. Hell, even The Simpsons are in widescreen. I don't see why Apple wouldn't play into that transition, especially if the chip is capable of 720p (widescreen) video.