How to get video and photos off of IPhone 3gs?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I've seen instructions that demonstrate using MobileMe, MMS, email, and Youtube.

But, if you take pictures of your kid, or video of you kid that are too big to email, but you don't want published to the world, what are the options?

Is there any way to sync photos and video using ITunes and a PC? I'll even consider a third-party app that can pull pictures and video off the IPhone and place directly on a PC.

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    juanitojuanito Posts: 14member
    On the Mac en you can just use image capture. So I assume you can use any app designed to read pictures off a camera on a PC. As to which, I'm at a loss.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I use iPhoto. As soon as I plug this iPhone in iPhoto starts up and asks me if I want import photos. Simple. Now all of the pictures and videos I have are transfered to my mac. However, syncing thru iTunes puts them back on the iPhone in their proper folders just as I wish, BUT I cannot get my videos onto my iPhone in this manner. I hope they come up with a patch to sync videos back on here without me importing each video into iTunes. I shouldn't have to because it can already grab the photos. Why not my videos?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dmccoydmccoy Posts: 2member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmccoy View Post

I've seen instructions that demonstrate using MobileMe, MMS, email, and Youtube.

But, if you take pictures of your kid, or video of you kid that are too big to email, but you don't want published to the world, what are the options?

Is there any way to sync photos and video using ITunes and a PC? I'll even consider a third-party app that can pull pictures and video off the IPhone and place directly on a PC.

Thanks,

David

The answer Picasa 3 from Google. Thanks for the insight guys.