iphone 3gs slowing down

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I got my iPhone 3Gs when it was released and since then my phone has slowed down. I have downloaded an application need for speed and while playing it after 10 min my game slows down pauses continues pauses and conitnues etc. Then I turn off and turn on my phone and then the same thing happens with the game then I turn it off and on again and then i press mail and it goes to my game really slowly and white screen of the mail pops up and stays like that for 3 to 4 seconds and then my gmail pops up and same with my settings weather has this happened to anyone and I took it to the apple store and they said I need to reset it and I did so and it has happened again does this mean something is wrong with my phone? Thanks for the help

also my phone tends to get pretty hot i can feel it through my incase slider case

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    A. Invest in some punctuation... it'll make your posts much easier to read/understand.

B. It kinda sounds like perhaps an app you've downloaded is causing problems. Apple's had a very good reputation within the App Store about controlling bad apps, but perhaps one slipped through.

C. Of course it gets hot!... you've wrapped an extra layer of insulation around it! (the incase)