Wife in need

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I am so happy I could just live at dhamma surabhi instead. All the free 10 day vipassana meditation retreats at www.dhamma.org Now I never have to think of work.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 105
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    WTF? I am a computer geek and even I am not that desperate!

That is downright wrong.

EDIT: Holy hell! I just read your other posts. You are one screwed up SOB. At this rate it may be necessary to resort to the lost art of dating outside your species. Please, think of the human race for Jimminy Sake!
  • Reply 2 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

I am looking for a wife to purchase who is around age 19-25 years old. She needs to be very pretty, and healthy. Please send her photo. I will pay around $3600 Canadian dollars. She has to be capable of making children. She must be willing to get pregnant immediately. If you can also help me find a wife, a finder's fee will be provided. email [email protected] It matters not if she is from third world or second world. She needs to have femine beauty, and I wish to inform you I have Canadian citizenship.

Good luck on your search. How will your explain your bad breath? Is it important to you that your wife also partake in urine therapy? If so, I see that as an immediate solution to your financial concerns in the other thread. Share and share alike, as they say.
  • Reply 3 of 105
    Quote:

I wish to inform you I have Canadian citizenship.

OK, I officially now want out of this country.
  • Reply 4 of 105
    Ahhhh...you now join Joe_the_dragon on the ignore list. Welcome!
  • Reply 5 of 105
    Oh, your a Canadian, that explains why you drink piss......
  • Reply 7 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

Good luck on your search. How will your explain your bad breath? Is it important to you that your wife also partake in urine therapy? If so, I see that as an immediate solution to your financial concerns in the other thread. Share and share alike, as they say.

Admin, you might consider reporting this poster to the FBI. If they are involved in human trafficking, this is against international law.
  • Reply 8 of 105
    This guy needs to meet up with that girl details.
  • Reply 9 of 105
    details was a girl? I was always under the impression that it was a guy.
  • Reply 10 of 105
    And if you get kicked out of the 10 day vipassana meditation retreat, you can just sign up under a different name. they also have one at dhamma kunja. So when I go from canada to the USA, I decided that I am just going to live at Dhamma Kunja and naturalize as a US citizen.
  • Reply 11 of 105
    Quote:

No relationship whatsever. The girl is 19 to 24, adult, and she has a choice of saying yes or no.

Must be getting close to time to ditch this guy. 13 posts and none of them about Apple. One silly thread was fun. Two and it's already starting to get boring. Keep feeding the troll and he'll make the place look easy and attract more.
  • Reply 12 of 105
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:

She has to be capable of making children. She must be willing to get pregnant immediately.

What are you, from the Dark Ages?
  • Reply 13 of 105
    I am not convinced that Yutaka isn't some sort of spammer. Soon an alternate account will post details on where to find a bride for CN$3600.
  • Reply 14 of 105
    I'm sensing a tad of a cultural divide here. Yutaka, this is not the place for you, it seems.
  • Reply 15 of 105
    aslan^aslan^ Posts: 599member
    Quote:

No relationship whatsever. The girl is 19 to 24, adult, and she has a choice of saying yes or no.

I guess you're right, there's no way a woman aged 19 to 24 could be pressured into such a decision against her will.

subhumans like you make me sick
  • Reply 16 of 105
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Yutaka:

• Reply 17 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ricksbrain

I'm sensing a tad of a cultural divide here. Yutaka, this is not the place for you, it seems.

By culture divide you mean centuries right?
  • Reply 18 of 105
    i wonder why no one has mentioned a Russian mail order bride...

the reason they explote themselves to be bought is because it is the only way for them to get out of the hell hole they are already living in.

btw PUT YOUR STUPID THREADS IN APPLEOUTSIDER

thank you, and have a good day
  • Reply 19 of 105
    Actually, yes.
  • Reply 20 of 105
    Now, what is even better is to before renouncing US citizenship is to enlist in the army with huge contract. You then, leave US using Canadian citizenship, and return to Canada. Then, you go meditate at 10 day vipassana meditation retreat.