Bush-whacked...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Finally, the beginning of the end of Bush's Reign of Terror! I must say I find the US political system odd that you can have a president that effectively wields no political power??? He's gotta feel like a pretty lame duck now! 8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 46
    Ah OK I see now that there is a separate forum for Political posts...
  • Reply 2 of 46
    Your a moron
  • Reply 3 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Irish1978

Your a moron

YOU'RE a moron too.
  • Reply 4 of 46
    Just curious, Irish.

Why do you call yourself 'Irish'?

Were you born in Ireland?

Seriously, not being a dick, I'm just curious.
  • Reply 5 of 46
    my grandpa and grandma were born there, Kilkenny south of Dublin to be exact,my moms family came over a few generations earlier, I visit a lot, i am of 100% Irish decent. Thats why! What does that have to do with anything?
  • Reply 6 of 46
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Get some good Italian genes in your offspring.

Good taste in food, good-looks, nice wine-tolerance, World-Cup winning soccer skills-- what else could you want?
  • Reply 7 of 46
    I've been spending time in Ireland over the last three months. I was wondering if you were actually Irish or American-type Irish.
  • Reply 8 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

Get some good Italian genes in your offspring.

Good taste in food, good-looks, nice wine-tolerance, World-Cup winning soccer skills-- what else could you want?

Personally, being Irish decent myself (Redhair, Green eyed, fair skinned.) I wouldn't want an Italian guy. (after being with one before... ugh! worst relationship EVER! but I won't classify all of them from one's mistakes.)

They aren't known for having the melanocortin-1 receptor that I want. ;]

PS: It's "Football"!
  • Reply 9 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by s.metcalf

Finally, the beginning of the end of Bush's Reign of Terror! I must say I find the US political system odd that you can have a president that effectively wields no political power??? He's gotta feel like a pretty lame duck now! 8)

Wait a minute.. you're in Sydney.. why do you even bother to make a post about the American political system? Have you taken numerous classes on it or are you trying to be 'funny'?

Because all the other aussies I've had comment on our government knew less than nothing about what was actually going on.
  • Reply 10 of 46

Have nothing to say, just thought post this cool animated gif.
  • Reply 11 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adjective

Personally, being Irish decent myself (Redhair, Green eyed, fair skinned.) I wouldn't want an Italian guy. (after being with one before... ugh! worst relationship EVER! but I won't classify all of them from one's mistakes.)

They aren't known for having the melanocortin-1 receptor that I want. ;]

PS: It's "Football"!

Ooh you're a girl?

PICS!
  • Reply 12 of 46
    Quote:

Ooh you're a girl?

PICS!

HEY! Don't scare her away! We need more girls here.
  • Reply 13 of 46
    Hmm, ?Irish1978? let?s see here. Your family comes from a place of renowned English Literature writers, i.e., S. Beckett, E. Bowen, C. Dunne, C.S. Lewis, J. Joyce, B. Stoker, et al?

Yet, for all your justifiable pride in your heritage, your above thoughts are what you post here among some fairly intelligent people of all stripes. Fascinating?

OOH, good point maimezvous, at least ShawnJ wasn?t crass?
  • Reply 14 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

HEY! Don't scare her away! We need more girls here.

Lol! Well, if there was a place to post pictures, I'd prolly post a few o' me. I don't feel as it's appropriate when I barely know the people here :P

After being on the internets for 10+ years, guys can hardly scare me away from anything.
  • Reply 15 of 46
    Damn somebody make a thread!
  • Reply 16 of 46
    Quote:

Damn somebody make a thread!

• Reply 17 of 46
  • Reply 18 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

There already is one! http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=65796

It was last posted in.. August!

I think I'll wait. Nothing important about me!
  • Reply 19 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adjective

It was last posted in.. August!

I think I'll wait. Nothing important about me!

Yeah, I had to do a lot of digging to find it. And what do you mean there's nothing important about you? You're a girl! One of two that I know of on this board. I would say that's something special.
  • Reply 20 of 46
    Three.

Crazychester sometimes posts here.