Bush-whacked...

Comments

• Reply 21 of 46
    I wasn't aware that crazychester was of the female type. She posts so little here, you can't really blame me. Although she has been posting frequently in those Yutaka threads.
  • Reply 22 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

Yeah, I had to do a lot of digging to find it. And what do you mean there's nothing important about you? You're a girl! One of two that I know of on this board. I would say that's something special.

Lol.

I need a new, and good, picture of me. Most recent was me messing around in the Puma dressing room and crappy quality. /swt. (and yeah that's my mac sitting on the bench lol)

PS: Funny how this turned into a chat thread.
  • Reply 23 of 46
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Myspace address works...
  • Reply 24 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adjective

Lol.

I need a new, and good, picture of me. Most recent was me messing around in the Puma dressing room and crappy quality. /swt. (and yeah that's my mac sitting on the bench lol)

PS: Funny how this turned into a chat thread.

Hey, you're cute. Took your Mac along with you, just like any good Macintosh owner would do.
  • Reply 25 of 46
    Oh and those are some kick-ass shoes. I love Puma's.
  • Reply 26 of 46
    Quote:

Hey, you're cute. Took your Mac along with you, just like any good Macintosh owner would do.

Haha, thanks.

I leave my Mac at home when I'm in class, because I don't want it stolen (low respect for the community college I'm at... I can't wait til next year!) but when I go out elsewhere it's usually not too far behind

And yeah, I only wear Puma shoes, and I'm now venturing into their clothing. Im about to go buy that hat/jacket tomorrow, and have another jacket coming in the mail (had to get it shipped from the Chicago store). I love Puma, mainly because they make comfy shoes, but also because they are huge in the racing industry (Ferrari/BMW/etc.) Their clothing fits my style.
  • Reply 27 of 46
    I have only ever purchased their shoes. I wouldn't mind some of their jackets though. They all look high quality. So when you say their clothing fits your style, are you saying you're into racing too?
  • Reply 28 of 46
    Quote:

I have only ever purchased their shoes. I wouldn't mind some of their jackets though. They all look high quality. So when you say their clothing fits your style, are you saying you're into racing too?

I'm an absolute car nut. Mainly European cars, mind you. I have nothing against hot rods or the ones across the other pond, but I <3 me some Porsche, Ferrari... etc. And not to mention the selection of cars they have in Europe that they don't have in the states impresses me.

I don't just go for "omg i'm a racer lawls" look, but it's cute, clean, and comfy clothing. I'll report back on the jackets and their quality, but trying them all on I was in absolute heaven. And I doubt their clothing is far off from the quality of shoes they make. (Some of my Pumas have seen better days... haha)

PS: Wonder where Shawn went.. he wanted to see the picture of me too right? Haha. Hope he didn't get lost.
  • Reply 29 of 46
    in the puma dressing room..

maimezvous: "let me help you off with that...."
  • Reply 30 of 46
    Oh definitely, I've destroyed two pairs of Puma's. Their just so comfortable and fitting for such activities as paintball, running, or ultimate frisbee.
  • Reply 31 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

in the puma dressing room..

maimezvous: "let me help you off with that...."

I don't know what to say ShawnJ. Should I take that as a compliment, or be a bit worried that you're thinking of me in that position instead of yourself?
  • Reply 32 of 46
    Quote:

Oh definitely, I've destroyed two pairs of Puma's. Their just so comfortable and fitting for such activities as paintball, running, or ultimate frisbee.

Yeah, I know. I have my oldest pair that's still hanging in there, but I'm constantly working in a kitchen with them (work at a Cafe...) because they are so comfy. Getting so dirty though.

My new ones, the ones in the picture, are SO warm and comfy, perfect for cold weather. They look like chocolate swirls too. Haha.

Shawn: No thanks. Got a boyfriend already to help me with that.
  • Reply 33 of 46
    You big tease.
  • Reply 34 of 46
    You've crushed our hopes and dreams....
  • Reply 35 of 46
    No no it's cool... (play it cool man shh)
  • Reply 36 of 46
    Aw. Don't worry.

I need some Mac guys in my life, my boyfriend is still a PC user. ;D lol

I want/need more mac-user friends. I feel so lonely... :[

PS: Shawn, do you go to Penn State?
  • Reply 37 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

No no it's cool... (play it cool man shh)

Hahaha. Sorry I lost all hope there for a moment. (Turns out her boyfriend is a PC user! There's plenty of hope!)
  • Reply 38 of 46
    I get ya.

It's a little lonely sometimes dating somebody... so... different.

You came to the right place though.
  • Reply 39 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adjective

PS: Shawn, do you go to Penn State?

No I go to school in Harrisburg though. You?
  • Reply 40 of 46
    I wish I was in college. Then at the same time, I can wait for it.