Bush-whacked...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Haha. I'm hoping that once he gets ahold of my Mac he'll want one for himself also. Hehe.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

No I go to school in Harrisburg though. You?

Ah, I was just wondering because my grandparents both went there, etcetcetc... Right now I'm at a shiet CC-- about to get out of it though, this is my last semiester there.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    What are you going to study? I personally want to major in Biology and then enter medical school for dentistry.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

I wish I was in college. Then at the same time, I can wait for it.

Nothing special bout it unless you know what you wanna do-- which I had no clue until a few months ago. (2 yrs out of HS.. took me long enough, eh?)
  • Reply 44 of 46
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

I wish I was in college. Then at the same time, I can wait for it.

Whoops. Nevermind that post I just edited.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    Quote:

What are you going to study? I personally want to major in Biology and then enter medical school for dentistry.

Mechanical Engineering.

Go figure, eh?

Bio is a hard thing to study. One of my least fave sciences (Chem being the lowest of those... lol!)
  • Reply 46 of 46
    I love Biology. It's really easy for me. Chemistry on the other hand, it's ok. There are some topics I hate but others that are somewhat enjoyable.

The one thing that college is bringing is a step away from family. They are just getting tiresome.