Can't view the videos on apple.com

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
when I try to view the apple ads in apple.com, a quicktime logo comes on with a question mark in it (take a look at the Pic below). and I can't view the video.. it happened on more than one site though.

any idea whats going on?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TofaChino

when I try to view the apple ads in apple.com, a quicktime logo comes on with a question mark in it (take a look at the Pic below). and I can't view the video.. it happened on more than one site though.

any idea whats going on?

Sometimes it takes a bit for them to load, depending on your internet connection. Try clicking Reload and see if that helps.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat

Sometimes it takes a bit for them to load, depending on your internet connection. Try clicking Reload and see if that helps.

I tried many time to reload but it never helps..I used to see them loading, it took around 20 secs to load, I have 1MB speed.

and it never showed the question mark thingy before.. i think i did something that caused this type of error..

thanks for the Help anyway
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TofaChino

I tried many time to reload but it never helps..I used to see them loading, it took around 20 secs to load, I have 1MB speed.

and it never showed the question mark thingy before.. i think i did something that caused this type of error..

thanks for the Help anyway

Oh, I didn't notice the question mark the first time around...

What kind of computer do you have? Does it support H.264?

Are you sure you've upgraded to the latest QuickTime?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I have a PB 1.33, 12".

I'm always up to date when it comes to softwares.

and I'm not sure what does H.264 mean
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Bump!