"Wow, didn't see that coming!"

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
With all of the rumors out there on what products Apple is working on, there's not too many concrete details on what will be showcased during the Keynote. What surprise do you think we'll all be talking about after the Keynote?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Ether we will be surprised of how accurate we were or how inaccurate we are.

PS this is a repeat thread
  • Reply 2 of 10
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    I don't get it. Are we supposed to vote for what is least likely? Or vote for what is most likely to surprise us.

I vote we get rid of the poll feature.

Edit: Oh wait, this is temporary insanity... carry on.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I would love to be surprised with an early Leopard release date.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Awww, shit. Oh well. This thread is doomed. I wish I didn't write it when I was still waking up....I don't drink coffee...
  • Reply 5 of 10
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    You need to drop the first option in your Poll, Conroe = Core 2 Duo (Desktop) = Already in the iMac

Sebastian
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

You need to drop the first option in your Poll, Conroe = Core 2 Duo (Desktop) = Already in the iMac

Sebastian

Well, no, it's Merom in the current iMacs. Conroe is MIA with Apple's product line-up.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Sebastian

Uh.... No
  • Reply 8 of 10
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHagan4755 View Post

Well, no, it's Merom in the current iMacs. Conroe is MIA with Apple's product line-up.

Well that doesn't make sense. What's the Model number on the Core 2 Duo (Damn Intel for not seperating their names -_-)

Sebastian
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Yea they should have called it core 2 mobile or something
  • Reply 10 of 10
    "Wow didnt see that comming" i think a few people will be saying that when NO iPhone is mentioned

oh will i laugh

or indeed when jobsie says "we have been working on a blue lazer disc technology cos, blu-ray? HD-DVD...we are kinda all done with that now... these new hyper drives will be in ALL new macs shipped from 2007 on, 800GB on a single layer, iMovie burning support, and no change in price"

yeah id LAUGH AND ID LAUGH AND ID LAUGH