apple should be embartassed for the ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
what a piece of shit the ipod nano is..i dont get they hype for this overpriced overated non functioning full of glitches useless piece of shit you need a qtip to operate if it hasnt locked up or battery died..who was the idiot that came up with that stupid click wheel touch pad thingy..get it together apple...your stuff is all shit..plain and simple and unarguably the worst product of 2006.what idiot would actually like these dollar store quality hunks of shit? ipods suck for the money anything else out there from competitors is far superior in features sound quality and durability.DO NOT BUY A IPOD NANO FULL OF GLITCHES AND POOR SOUND ... HUNKS OF SHIT!!!!WASTE OF MONEY BUY MP3 WITH BETTER SOUND MEMORY BATTERIES SERVICE FEATURES ETC YOU NAME IT APPLE IS THE WORST CRAP ON THE MARKET

Comments

• Reply 1 of 27
    Welcome to the forums. I think you'll find the bipolar rant thread at the bottom of the page.
  • Reply 2 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ipod nano worst product 2006 View Post

what a piece of shit the ipod nano is..i dont get they hype for this overpriced overated non functioning full of glitches useless piece of shit you need a qtip to operate if it hasnt locked up or battery died..who was the idiot that came up with that stupid click wheel touch pad thingy..get it together apple...your stuff is all shit..plain and simple and unarguably the worst product of 2006.what idiot would actually like these dollar store quality hunks of shit? ipods suck for the money anything else out there from competitors is far superior in features sound quality and durability.DO NOT BUY A IPOD NANO FULL OF GLITCHES AND POOR SOUND ... HUNKS OF SHIT!!!!WASTE OF MONEY BUY MP3 WITH BETTER SOUND MEMORY BATTERIES SERVICE FEATURES ETC YOU NAME IT APPLE IS THE WORST CRAP ON THE MARKET

That's some quality writin'. You should apply for a job at the New Yorker; you'd be their top reviewer.
  • Reply 3 of 27
    someone set up an account just to make that small complaint that everyone who reads it is going to take the piss out of.

look, its ok, just walk out infront of a bus traveling at a resonable speed, then you'll be in a very nice place....
  • Reply 4 of 27
    Quote:

Thank you for your comments, Mr. Balmer.

They will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for input into new product planning.
  • Reply 5 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by palter View Post

Thank you for your comments, Mr. Balmer.

They will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for input into new product planning.

love it

squirt squirt!!
  • Reply 6 of 27
    whose mr balmer?the schmuck that created this hunk of shit?
  • Reply 7 of 27
    Mr. Squirt Balmer is the #2 squirt over at Microsoft.

Squirt squirt

If the iPod were the worst product of 2006, why did Apple make so much money selling it? You must believe that the masses are dumber (worse) than the product, but you attack the product.

I have a first generation iPod that is still running perfectly as well as several other pods and my neighbor, a concert pianist and piano tuner, thinks they sound fine (it really depends on the quality of your headphones). That sums it up for me.
  • Reply 8 of 27
    Quote:

I hear there are some wonderful medications for chemical imbalances these days.
  • Reply 9 of 27
    According to the Gender Genie, this person is a Female!

Female Score: 195

Male Score: 147

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

http://www.bookblog.net/gender/genie.html

Totally unrelated but just wanted to let you guys know...
  • Reply 10 of 27
    That's a piece of ****! (Oh, nevermind)

My first post in this forum is analysed as being one beloging to a female. But I'm quite sure I've been a male all my 18.5 years.
  • Reply 11 of 27
    justinjustin Posts: 403member
    Don't worry VIctor,

it's because the algorithm analyses whether it's the woman in you writing the fiction, or the man in you who's denying it

Hey - all hysteria from the poster 'iPod Nano worst product' aside, I *can* vaguely see why a 16 year old might be upset with the Nano if the Nano locks up and its battery dies and they don't have the patience on Christmas to recharge the battery nor read the instructions.

I quite like the wheel though - it's a great design, and in a crystal clear case, it's so easy to operate from the outside of one's pocket without accidentally moving it whilst walking.

Notice that some countries pay too much for an iPod compared to others too...
  • Reply 12 of 27
    Quote:

(Embartassed?)

You should be embarrassed* for your completely and absolutely idiotic rant, waste of precious resources, and self-imposed ignominy. Not only do you fail to back up your claims with specific evidence, you also speak in a manner which is completely unflattering to yourself, discrediting all of what you have to say, even *if* any part of it may be valid.

What kind of people would actually "like these dollar store quality hunks of shit"? At least 50 million people.

You make yourself look like a damn fool.
  • Reply 13 of 27
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    my wifes red nano works great like all 9 ipods i bought this christmas.

she can play music carry a bunch of kid pics, also synced her contacts, hooked up her car with a transpod, got a clear acylic cover, went to the apple store for some good apple religion and she is in ipod heaven, now she wants an ipod clock radio and something for her bathroom

i think a lot of things are not right about the first post, maybe

maybe it got toooo close to a zooon

or M$ shill

ipods another "must have " for christmas for the 3rd year in a row, so much traffic the itunes store got bogged down. minimal returns, sounds like another many million happy ipod owners.

to the starter of this thread, buy a zoon and get that zoon happy feeling 8)

also, shorten your sign-in how about "worser" or MS zoon happy, shillbabe, or nozen, or zoonbalmer, or mydaddyisbill, or just "leftyesterday" maybe we should have a thread on renaming this new member....sounds like fun to me.
  • Reply 14 of 27
    Please don't feed the trolls.

Somebody needs a hug, a girlfriend, or something drastic to give him something better and more productive to do...

In the words of the great George Carlin..."eat sh** and die motherf**ker"
  • Reply 15 of 27
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I like that the original post was edited.

Lets see, "worthless pieces of shit"... that's doesn't quite convey my thoughts on the matters......Oh! I know! Worthless hunks of shit! Totally nails it!

Hmmmm, and according to Funk and Wagner's Elements of Effective Trolling, punctuation is the enemy of belligerent ranting, so let's just take that out......

Perfect.
  • Reply 16 of 27
    if ipods are such horrible products, why do they sell so well?

shut up and stop being a noob.

that is all.
  • Reply 17 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

(Embartassed?)

You should be embarrassed* for your completely and absolutely idiotic rant, waste of precious resources, and self-imposed ignominy. Not only do you fail to back up your claims with specific evidence, you also speak in a manner which is completely unflattering to yourself, discrediting all of what you have to say, even *if* any part of it may be valid.

What kind of people would actually "like these dollar store quality hunks of shit"? At least 50 million people.

You make yourself look like a damn fool.

49 million of which are no longer working...lol..i think you need some medication for your problems
  • Reply 18 of 27
    do you ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE? or is your job to put down any/everything iPod related?
  • Reply 19 of 27
    Lithium.
  • Reply 20 of 27
    I think I know who this idiot is... he/she's the same moron who trolls the Yahoo newsboards, and his/her name there was----blueskymining. He/she's infamous for his/her anti-Apple vitriol. Must have lost a ton of money shorting AAPL, but it ended up wiping him/her out by growing so spectacularly. There was speculation that "BSM" was a hermaphrodite... not by me, naturally.