Zune commericals are really wierd.

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    I don't know if that link links to new ones, but I've already seen the original ones and they positively suck.

Sebastian
  • Reply 2 of 9
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

I don't know if that link links to new ones, but I've already seen the original ones and they positively suck.

Sebastian

Yes, and the new ones are weirder.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    "Eyes" is especially scary. Although the little penis and ball sack shaped character does fit in with the slang meaning of Zune. All around though, htey seem to sum up Ballmer's apocolytic vision of the future. Beware: Zune= the Antichrist.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

Yes, and the new ones are weirder.

Ah, I'll check them out then, I'm in need of a laugh.

Sebastian
  • Reply 5 of 9
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    Regardless of how crappy the Zune is, don't you guys think it is likely that Apple will incorporate some sort of wireless sharing similar to the Zune in the near future?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jvb View Post

Regardless of how crappy the Zune is, don't you guys think it is likely that Apple will incorporate some sort of wireless sharing similar to the Zune in the near future?

Not soon, especially IN SPITE of the Zune.

1) Huge battery killer

2) The Zune would now have playmates (someone would hack it, if not Microsoft itself).

3) Not until it is much much faster (802.11n)
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jvb View Post

Honestly, it looks like the most useless feature in the Zune. Microsoft thinks they are doing something cool, and new, and innovative, but I don't think anyone really cares about being able to share a song for 3 days or 3 plays (which was also a point of criticism in the Zune, and probably the only Unjust Criticism)

Sebastian
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

Not soon, especially IN SPITE of the Zune.

1) Huge battery killer

2) The Zune would now have playmates (someone would hack it, if not Microsoft itself).

3) Not until it is much much faster (802.11n)

fyi I have tried it and it really isn't that slow. full album in less than a minute.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woody56292 View Post

fyi I have tried it and it really isn't that slow. full album in less than a minute.

I've heard it takes about 2 minutes to actually connect.