iPhone

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 38
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake... and did I mention fake?

Agreed, but I'd add...

Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame... and did I mention lame?
  • Reply 22 of 38
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    why make an announcement in jan for a summer release, if summer then they would discuss at a separate event
  • Reply 23 of 38
    wooferwoofer Posts: 25member
    Why does it have to have a hole for the mic and speaker? How about a bluetooth headset only iphone? Don't have to put it on your greasy ear. Could be smaller...maybe a shape that is very un-cell-phone like...maybe round??? I don't know...but I do know that I rarely hold my Treo 650 up to my ear.
  • Reply 24 of 38
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    The only prediction I will make is that Apple will release it the day after I get a new Phone.

Sebastian
  • Reply 25 of 38
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by woofer View Post

Why does it have to have a hole for the mic and speaker? How about a bluetooth headset only iphone? Don't have to put it on your greasy ear. Could be smaller...maybe a shape that is very un-cell-phone like...maybe round??? I don't know...but I do know that I rarely hold my Treo 650 up to my ear.

Not everyone wants to walk down the street while looking like they're talking to themselves.
  • Reply 26 of 38
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    that already happens with or without an apple macphone
  • Reply 27 of 38
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

that already happens with or without an apple macphone

Forcing the behaviour, by making the iPhone use Bluetooth exclusively, would be ridiculous and entirely unlikely.
  • Reply 28 of 38
    plus, those gargantuan ear plugs are the old model.
  • Reply 29 of 38
    People posting deliberate fake's should be banned IMO.. Things as fake as this should go in a mockup thread.
  • Reply 30 of 38
    bacillusbacillus Posts: 313member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jvb View Post

Fake, I could make that in Photoshop.

Or even Microsoft Paint.
  • Reply 31 of 38
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Or even Microsoft Paint.

guess u guys can only use your mouth.

Thank god that Designers in Apple unlike you guys.

Prove it before you say anything stupid.
  • Reply 32 of 38
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Or even microsoft Word.

• Reply 33 of 38
    michaelbmichaelb Posts: 242member
    Actually, I've seen better fakes when a web page graphic fails to redraw when scrolling and gets stuck.

Er, Danny, you do know how big 5" is, don't you? If the proportions of your mockup were correct, the thing would be about half the size of a keyboard, and the earbuds as big as a mouse...

Even the PSP only has a 4" screen, and it's relatively large and bulky compared to that nano you've doctored.
  • Reply 34 of 38
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by T'hain Esh Kelch View Post

People posting deliberate fake's should be banned IMO.. Things as fake as this should go in a mockup thread.

What is this, a police-state?
  • Reply 35 of 38
    umm... I don't know if you know this danny, but we can't call it the iPhone anymore.
  • Reply 36 of 38
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woody56292 View Post

umm... I don't know if you know this danny, but we can't call it the iPhone anymore.

Yeah we can because 1) It's a Placeholder name for Apple's Product and 2) Nobody gives a damn about the Linksys phones

Sebastian
  • Reply 37 of 38
    Check out these concepts:

http://appleiphone.blogspot.com/

I like the iMac DomePhone
  • Reply 38 of 38

Yeah we can because 1