Leaked iPod Phone Picture... Real?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 47
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

that pic is SO SOOOOO FAKE

i mean ANYONE can tell that this one is REAL!

OMG! OMG! MWSF! OMGROFLMAO! AEIOU (sometimes Y)!!!
  • Reply 22 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

OMG! OMG! MWSF! OMGROFLMAO! AEIOU (sometimes Y)!!!

[fonz]HEEEEEY[/fonz]
  • Reply 23 of 47
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sthiede View Post

well the perspective is way off, but also the phone is in the wrong position; it is being used in the horozontal manor but is displayed verically, check out the video chat

Yeah, it would be very un-Apple to not display the phone in the horizontal position with the multi-way chat. Even if one would normally hold the phone in a vertical position.
  • Reply 24 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

that pic is SO SOOOOO FAKE

i mean ANYONE can tell that this one is REAL!

This is the best F8cking LEAKED PHOTO I've seen this Temporary Insanity

• Reply 25 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

It's making the rounds now, so I thought I'd grab it quickly, save to my online album thingy and dump it here.

With just over a day to go, I'd like to confess up and say that was a pretty dodgy fake I made. But it got this thread 1000+ views, so I am happy. Thanks for playing.

Feel free to say "you suck" "your photoshop skillz suck ass" and whatever. Bite my ass.

• Reply 26 of 47
    "you suck" "your photoshop skillz suck ass" and whatever
  • Reply 27 of 47
    rolorolo Posts: 686member
    Nice of you to 'fess up, Sunilraman, but what was the point? Views? I always wanted to know why anyone would try to peddle a fake as real so any light you can shed would be appreciated. When I make a mockup of something, I label it as such. When I posted that rumor a year ago about the Apple TV, I was just passing on what I was told by a guy who wrote for major Mac sites.
  • Reply 28 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rolo View Post

Nice of you to 'fess up, Sunilraman, but what was the point? Views? I always wanted to know why anyone would try to peddle a fake as real so any light you can shed would be appreciated. When I make a mockup of something, I label it as such. When I posted that rumor a year ago about the Apple TV, I was just passing on what I was told by a guy who wrote for major Mac sites.

I blame it on "Temporary Insanity"

I guess also like a social experiment.

I haven't really done hoaxes before.
  • Reply 29 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MovieCutter View Post

"you suck" "your photoshop skillz suck ass" and whatever

Heh.
  • Reply 30 of 47
    rolorolo Posts: 686member
    Quote:

I blame it on "Temporary Insanity"

I guess also like a social experiment.

I haven't really done hoaxes before.

Probably 'nuff said with "Temporary Insanity."

Apple really has everything clamped down tight. We can't seem to get a whiff of what will really be announced except for that Amazon slip. I'd really like to have a clue since I'm a stockholder. I fear that if the phone isn't announced, the stock will go down somewhat for a few months. False rumors give false hope, thus driving poor blokes like me totally nuts.
  • Reply 31 of 47
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:

Apple really has everything clamped down tight. We can't seem to get a whiff of what will really be announced except for that Amazon slip. I'd really like to have a clue since I'm a stockholder. I fear that if the phone isn't announced, the stock will go down somewhat for a few months. False rumors give false hope, thus driving poor blokes like me totally nuts.

Amazon didn't slip, they were just waiting for Tuesday to come and stuck the 2 things everyone knows is coming on there.

Sebastian
  • Reply 32 of 47
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Double post.
  • Reply 33 of 47
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:

With just over a day to go, I'd like to confess up and say that was a pretty dodgy fake I made. But it got this thread 1000+ views, so I am happy. Thanks for playing.

Feel free to say "you suck" "your photoshop skillz suck ass" and whatever. Bite my ass.

Lol when I first saw it then saw that you posted I questioned it's validity right away! That's awesome, we should all make mockups and through people for loops! Create chaos before macworld
  • Reply 34 of 47
    rongoldrongold Posts: 302member
    Quote:

We can't seem to get a whiff of what will really be announced except for that Amazon slip. I'd really like to have a clue since I'm a stockholder. I fear that if the phone isn't announced, the stock will go down somewhat for a few months. False rumors give false hope, thus driving poor blokes like me totally nuts.

If you know anything about how Steve relies on the Delphi Method, you may trust (as I do) that there will be some sort of phone-type device that Steve will give us consumers.
  • Reply 35 of 47
    the 8 and 0 look weird
  • Reply 36 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Quote:

Amazon didn't slip, they were just waiting for Tuesday to come and stuck the 2 things everyone knows is coming on there.

Sebastian

Any Joe Schmoe can write up any sort of product detail page that they want. I think this is hilarious that everyone thinks that these Amazon pages confirm a soon-approaching release.

Here, I'll prove it. give me a name of any product and I'll make sure it is going to be released "very soon". Doesn't even have to be real.

Wait! Here, just try it for yourself. Here is the link to make the page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...odeId=10683361
  • Reply 37 of 47
    Quote:

You're Wrong!! It's Real!! I know it from an Inside Source!! CONFIRMED!
  • Reply 38 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by C.A.T.S. CEO View Post

the 8 and 0 look weird

What! Nobody has any comments about how they accidentally switched the # and * around?
  • Reply 39 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Jeff View Post

You're Wrong!! It's Real!! I know it from an Inside Source!! CONFIRMED!

Wait, wait, wait. Let me try... Conformed!

Ahhh, I screwed it up.
  • Reply 40 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by C.A.T.S. CEO View Post

the 8 and 0 look weird

Yeah, I ripped off the screen from some other mockup. The fonts they chose to use are very old Apple fonts (Chicago) so it looks worse than the nice iPod fonts.