iChat question....

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I only have 3 other people on my buddy list that own new Mac's with a camera. Actually, those three people are the only ones on my buddy list that have the ability to Video chat (denoted by the little green Video icon)...

My question is this: Sometimes for one or two of those persons, their "Video icon" isn't next to their name... What does that mean?? It just disapears... Has anyone else noticed this before?? If so, what does it mean???

Also, my video icon looks like multiple icons stacked one behind the other... None of my buddies have the same one... What does that mean??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Bump.... Someone's got to know....
  • Reply 2 of 4
    well, the multiple video green thing means that you can host and enter multi person video chats. as for the disappearing icon, could be that there is not enough bandwidth to join/host a chat.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Cool stuff... I was wondering about that stuff... My internet does suck pretty bad at my apartment complex... Hopefully it will be better when I move next Fall.. Thanks!!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX View Post

Cool stuff... I was wondering about that stuff... My internet does suck pretty bad at my apartment complex... Hopefully it will be better when I move next Fall.. Thanks!!

no prob