New Miami Vice Movie Theme Song

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Any idea who sings it? I have looked on iTunes and Google and can't find any info about it.

They were playing it on the radio in California this past week and I gotta get me that song!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    If your talking about the one from the movie preview its called Numb/Encore by Jay-Z & Linken Park from the Collision Course Album. Great song, one of my favorites

Quote:

Originally posted by aplnub

Any idea who sings it? I have looked on iTunes and Google and can't find any info about it.

They were playing it on the radio in California this past week and I gotta get me that song!

• Reply 2 of 10
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by larry.david

If your talking about the one from the movie preview its called Numb/Encore by Jay-Z & Linken Park from the Collision Course Album. Great song, one of my favorites

That's it! Thanks!!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    can you please send me the song please mate the adress is [email protected] cheers mate

8)
  • Reply 4 of 10
    can you please send me the song please mate the adress is [email protected] cheers mate THER IS UNDERSLASHES BETWEEN HARRY ROBERTSON AND 50

8)
  • Reply 5 of 10
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Just do a search for "Numb" on the iTunes store and you'll find it. 99 cents, dude.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    i can't i want it for free
  • Reply 7 of 10
    just send it to [email protected]
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Ummm...

Youz abouts to get warned.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hazzaloveszina View Post

just send it to [email protected]

We're not here to help you illicitly obtain music. Stop asking.