Wheels in motion for first Australian Apple stores

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    pyrixpyrix Posts: 264member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

8) Heh...... Oh by the way "quantum" should be spelt as such instead of how it is in your signature.

Clearly you live in Queensland, your brain fried by all the sun and warm weather... and having nothing to do.

I like my spelling. Becuase im emo like that

And where not the sunshine state anymore remember, some douchebag decided we were the smart state. Though you can still chose on your number plate - woot.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pyriX View Post

And where not the sunshine state anymore remember, some douchebag decided we were the smart state. Though you can still chose on your number plate - woot.

Didn't SA change to the clever state a while back too? All we need now is for Tassie to become the intelligent island (impossible dream, I know) and we'll be half way to the fabled noodle nation.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    pyrixpyrix Posts: 264member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jasondotcom View Post

Didn't SA change to the clever state a while back too? All we need now is for Tassie to become the intelligent island (impossible dream, I know) and we'll be half way to the fabled noodle nation.

I thought there were seven states and territories, whats this half way bussiness.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pyriX View Post

I thought there were seven states and territories, whats this half way bussiness.

You're right, six states and two (main) territories. I wasnt counting the territories. Everyone in the ACT has a real home somewhere else and everyone in the NT's brain has been cooked by the sun (*but I love them all the same). I suppose technically they still count...
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Well it?s not like any of this matters anyway cause apparently Australia doesn?t exist. OK...
  • Reply 26 of 27
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by max_naylor View Post

Well it?s not like any of this matters anyway cause apparently Australia doesn?t exist. OK...

That is simultaneously hilarious and sad.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker View Post

That is simultaneously hilarious and sad.

29 pages of it...wow. My head is spinning after reading 10 pages. Strangely compelling once I got the point (page 9!)