Are there any Photographers here with an Xbox 360 or a PS3?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Right I need two partners in crime to do something for me? I don't expect to get any results right away on this one, but it would be great if I did. Please help me. I'm looking for two people, or one to start with to get a clear photos of both of those consoles below, so it goes without saying if you own one you might be able to help. I will pay you too. I don't think this will be an easy thing to do, the way I want it done, so I'm calling out to Pro photographers here, or some non pro who are skilled and have the gear for this job. These photos will not only be an integral part of my site, but the whole concept of the site depends on them. So if you like I could offer you money for your work, or put a link up to your site saying you were the photographer who took the shot.

There is some criteria required for these photos and its pretty specific;

1. The console photos will need to have a complely white background with absolutely no shadows.

2. The console photos need to be at the exact same angle as these photos I have below, and I mean the exact same angles.

The Xbox 360 photo needs to be of the premium model with the chrome DVD door. The photo should look very clear, and the height of the console in it should be around 800pixels tall (I will be shrinking them, but that size will give me something nice to work with).

The PS3 photo also needs to be clear, and the console itself should be also around 800 or so pixels wide in the photo.

So to summarize; Exact same angles as these photos below, white background with absolutely no shadows, sizes as I described above, and both photos should be of the premium models with the chrome trim. One more thing... this is critical, both console photos need the consoles to be powered on in them so one can the lights. Hope some of you guys can help cause I really need these photos. And before someone mentions to search flickr, or Google etc. I can assure you this is what I want, and these photos are for a very specific particular job, and need to fit specialized circumstances. (Both these photos below are of pre-production demo models, hence the 360 has a silver 'not chrome' door which is not available on any of the two models sold in the shops. And the PS3 has chrome trim, but the console itself is not glossy, which is not available in any of the two models Sony sells.)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I'm sure there must be someone here who can help with this project. Preferably an Xbox 360 or PS3 console owner with a decent camera and nessesary skills and equipment to pull the job off.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I have a 360, I could try to take one.

Does it matter if I just photoshop the backround to be white?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by playcrackthesky View Post

I have a 360, I could try to take one.

Does it matter if I just photoshop the backround to be white?

Not really, do whatever you want if you think you can pull of the desired specifications, thank you.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Hmmm well I don't have photoshop, nor a while background, nor a nice camera.

But I do have a 360...can i get payed now?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shadow Slayer 26 View Post

Hmmm well I don't have photoshop, nor a white background, nor a nice camera.

But I do have a 360...can i get payed now?

Yeah, actually wait a second, no.

/Now all I need is a PS3 owner who can pull off this job too.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I think and hope 'playcrackthesky' will be tackling the Xbox 360. Are there any PS3 owners here who could do the PS3 photo? Please please please anybody who could do it here, please help me out, I really need this.. cheers!