Cool games?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    Deus Ex was undoubtedly the best game ever created.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    [quote]Deus Ex was undoubtedly the best game ever created.<hr></blockquote>

You are correct, sir!
  • Reply 23 of 27
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    Over the past year, my gaming time has been divided between Unreal Tournament, Deus Ex, Quake III, Chrono Trigger and Tales of Phantasia (both for SNES), with a little Civilization II and StarCraft thrown in here and there.

Did anyone check out the new Warren Spector interview IMG posted a link to yesterday? Deus Ex 2 s going to rock! I'm most excited about EV Nova though.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    4fx4fx Posts: 258member
    Its all about Myst.

Myst IS the best game ever created.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    UrbanTerror? Man, thats one of the worst and overhyped mods I ever set my hands on.

If you are used to StrikeForce for UT or other mods like that, UrbanTerror just pales. Its sucks horribly.

Aaaaanyway. Alice was a great game... and Giants: Citizen Kabuto had me laughing like crazy and is a great game (except the last bit where you play Kabuto... gets a bit redundant).

Otherwise I play Day of Defeat (WW2 HalfLife mod... awesome mod) and CTF for UT and been playing a lot of Marathon:Resurrection for UT too... Kill the man with the ball is just too damn fun
  • Reply 26 of 27
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I played some Giants at MWNY and while it was slow and buggy (about 15-40fps on a Single 867 with GF3), I loved the humor in it. The first level was to capture the smartykid lol.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    Currenly hopelessly addicted to Baldur's gate 2.