palm destop help

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
does anyone know how i can download palm desktop, whenever i try and download it, it says something a temporary version of word...any ideas??

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Could you be more specific?

I dont remember ever having to deal with MWord when i installed mine. were you tryin to install Docstogo? this should be a separate installation altogether.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    beowulfbeowulf Posts: 15member
    Have you tried downloading from Palm's site or from somwhere else?

On another note, I'm trying to Palm desktop from my ibook. But it keeps saying that it can't do it because "Localized.rsrc" is in use. I've rebooted and everything, but it won't empty. Help!

I'm on an iBook 1.2Ghz 14" running 10.4.8 w/ 768G RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Beo
  • Reply 3 of 3
    bulls96bulls96 Posts: 10member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post

Have you tried downloading from Palm's site or from somwhere else?

On another note, I'm trying to Palm desktop from my ibook. But it keeps saying that it can't do it because "Localized.rsrc" is in use. I've rebooted and everything, but it won't empty. Help!

I'm on an iBook 1.2Ghz 14" running 10.4.8 w/ 768G RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Beo

Are you reinstalling the program? some files are still in use, and you will need Onyx to force delete trash items, or use AppDelete to uninstall the program before installing it again.