Top 5 Games You'd Like to See Ported

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 76
    [quote]Originally posted by Infinite Void:

<strong>For ****'s sake, what's so great about CounterStrike?</strong><hr></blockquote>

personally I don't like it all that much. but I also stopped playing games all that much

I would like to see

unreal 2

arcanum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(can't stress this enough...arcanum is the best game ever)

and thats about it...all others I don't really care for
  • Reply 62 of 76
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    I want DOOM on the Newton.

If a machine can't play DOOM, it's not worth it.
  • Reply 63 of 76
    thoth2thoth2 Posts: 277member
    1. Unreal 2

2. Halo

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

Thoth
  • Reply 64 of 76
    For anyone who cares, Amazon.com shows March 7th as the release date for Links Championship Edition 2002.

I wouldn't mind an X version of this game.

• Reply 65 of 76
    [quote]Originally posted by bunge:

<strong>If a machine can't play DOOM, it's not worth it.</strong><hr></blockquote>Well, I've got Doom II running native on OSX.
  • Reply 66 of 76
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Solitaire

Minesweeper

Hearts

Freecell

Tut's Tomb

• Reply 67 of 76
    [quote]Originally posted by starfleetX:

<strong>Well, I've got Doom II running native on OSX. </strong><hr></blockquote>

24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
  • Reply 68 of 76
    What about Snood? LOL The kids in my creative writing class would always be playing that...
  • Reply 69 of 76
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>What about Snood? LOL The kids in my creative writing class would always be playing that...</strong><hr></blockquote>

eh? snood is on mac...or maybe I'm think about something else

I still say

ARCANUM!

thats the one game that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be ported
  • Reply 70 of 76
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>For anyone who cares, Amazon.com shows March 7th as the release date for Links Championship Edition 2002.

I wouldn't mind an X version of this game.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

reviews I have read say Links is a lot better than TW2002. Actually they said TW2002 was sort of crappy
  • Reply 71 of 76
    Oh I know. Read my last response in my thread "3D modeling/landscaping program" and you will see hat I much prefer the Links series over any Tiger games. I have not really played or seen much of Tiger Woods 2002, but from the screen shots I'm failing to realize why this game was a GeForce 4 launch game. The graphics look cartoonish, with square arms on the tour players. If they call that good then I'm at a loss. I've always bought into all the Links games and have not been impressed with Tiger Woods PGA Tour ('99 still the best version.....2000 ok...2001 pretty crappy). I'm a little mad at the fact that ever since Access stopped publishing the Links series we haven't been getting the newest versions until sometime after the PC version. I remember when I bought one box that was for Windows & Mac. I'm just glad that Bold is porting Links Championship Edition 2002 & it should be out soon (FINALLY!). This is THE golf sim I've been waiting for, due in part to the new (on the Mac side at least) COURSE ARCHITECT! Finally a chance to design my own course and have others test their skill (like they are going to feel skilled after finishing my beast). Links 2003 for X maybe Microshaft? Unless Bold plans working simultaneously with them for this version.
  • Reply 72 of 76
    Sierra's PGA 2000 is probably #2 as far as golf sims are concerned. Pretty nice game there. Once again Sierra doesn't care about us Mac users.
  • Reply 73 of 76
    SNOOD probably is. I wouldn't know though.
  • Reply 74 of 76
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    I really wish more people had bought Madden 2000. Aspyr has planned to release other EA Sports titles based on the success of Madden but obviously it wasn't that good

perhaps they should have went with a more "worldly" game like soccer or hockey or even baseball.

I would love to have NHL 2002 for the Mac
  • Reply 75 of 76
    Any of the EA sports games would be awesome. I think not many people bought it because the game was ancient before it came to the Mac. You can't base it on one game.
  • Reply 76 of 76
    xmogerxmoger Posts: 242member
    [quote]Command & Conquer: Renegade

Command & Conquer: Renegade

Command & Conquer: Renegade <hr></blockquote>

I loved C&C, Red Alert, etc. But avoid that like the plague. Even with the patch, the demo had severe lag almost constantly. The graphics were fairly poor. I don't think the control was all that smooth either, it was hard to tell when my character would jump around in all directions like 5 meters because of the lag. They did manage to keep some of the feel of the RTS games. Did I mention it had a lot of lag?