Intel Won't Upgrade to Vista

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If you didn't see this on the Inquirer, check it out here.

If even Intel isn't going to upgrade to Vista until they come out with the first SP, then how much smoke is Gates blowing as he goes around trumpeting the success of Vista??? \

I love this quote:

Quote:

Otellini told the Bank of America Technology conference in San Francisco: "I know of no organisation doing an upgrade before SP1."

"Intel isn't upgrading either," he added.

"Consumers will like Vista as they play with it," he thought. It's "closer to the Mac than we've been on the Windows side for a long time."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by donebylee View Post

If even Intel isn't going to upgrade to Vista until they come out with the first SP, then how much smoke is Gates blowing as he goes around trumpeting the success of Vista??? \

I love this quote:

^_^ I love that.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by donebylee View Post

I love this quote:

Bleh I already knew this. I have a friend who's Mom works at Intel. Bill Gates is just blowing smoke or he's been cutting too much cheese lately. One or the other, but I suggest not reading the Inquirer. It rots your mind (and I do mean it literally)

Sebastian