iPhoto - burning to CD ?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I have downloaded and played a bit with iPhoto. I had imagined that one of the options would be a burn photo cd option.... you know , the iPhoto opposite of the MP3 CD for iTunes.... makes sense dont you think.......... but the closest I can find in the help section is that you can back up the lirbrary file to CD.

i wonder what that will produce.... i might give it a whril and get back to you all.

Cheers

adam

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I thought Toast (OSX Preview) had a PhotoCD option, but it doesn't. Is there an app with this capability?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    [quote]Originally posted by gordy:

<strong>I thought Toast (OSX Preview) had a PhotoCD option, but it doesn't. Is there an app with this capability?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Isn't the preview version not the full version? I don't think you can do CDROM XA or any of those other weird formats either. So maybe in the final release (the retail purchase) you will be able to burn a Photo CD. I could have sworn the OS 9 version already had this feature. Maybe I was dreaming.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I just installed the full OS X version, no PhotoCD option.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    adam11adam11 Posts: 163member
    I bet im not the only one who thinks that this would be a cool archiving option..... maybe iPhoto 1.1

I will send it on to apple.

cheers

adam