leomancini.net has launched!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Today, Saturday; March 24, 2007, leomancini.net has officially launched! This means that the site?s codebase will only be undergoing minor changes from now on. The bulk of the coding and layout design is now finished.

Find out about all the features and goodies of the site by reading the newsletter that was sent out to everyone on the launch mailing list.

To celebrate this event, I?m

releasing Hubert Remastered: Volume 3!

I?m really excited about this, since I know a lot of people have been waiting for this for a long time and many people have been asking about it. Well, here it is! Hope you like it.

With the site final, I?ll have more time to work on sweet goodies for you guys, so expect more goodies, more often!

Oh, and the official URL is http://leomancini.net/ for the main site and http://www.leodesignstudio.com for the professional design wing.

Feel free to explore the site, in all its final glory and goodness! Remember to check out the new Hubert Icons.

Cheers.

-Leo

P.S. On another note, I?m working with Chad Ohman and Chris Webb to introduce pixelstorms, which will be a web design, hosting, content management, and setup studio. Expect more news soon! (By the way, I am still keeping leo design studio!)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Dude,

I went to have a look to be able to say congrats, and you links are done bustimicated. Database errors.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Dude,

I went to have a look to be able to say congrats, and you links are done bustimicated. Database errors.

Uhm, no.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agent Macintosh View Post

Uhm, no.

Umm, well they were, when you posted this
  • Reply 4 of 7
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    The links are vertical for me in Firefox on Mac. CSS screwup or intended?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agent Macintosh View Post

Uhm, no.

"Back up now" would have been an appropriate response. Backhandedly calling me a liar is not particularly neighborly. I'm not even going to bother looking now.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Chill people, it's just the internets.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

"Back up now" would have been an appropriate response. Backhandedly calling me a liar is not particularly neighborly. I'm not even going to bother looking now.

well to be fair you DID "backhandedly" say he couldnt even post a link properly.