Apple TV Guide about Video/DVD Conversion

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Do not post spam on this board. You may love this software, but you will not sell it on this site. Mod deleted. You will now be banned.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 23
    spam.
  • Reply 2 of 23
    except he's linking to a program that you have to pay for.
  • Reply 3 of 23
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shine ivan View Post

Actually, he just show something about Apple TV, it's useful.

It's spam because he only registered so as to hawk his warez.

Oh, and bryantsinger.... Superman Returns sucked!

Someone should lock this thread. Oi everyone, use Handbrake to do the same thing... it's free.
  • Reply 4 of 23
    itsuitsu Posts: 2member
    sounds good! Nice guide

i'm interested in Apple TV Video Converter (Mac) and DVD to Apple TV Converter(Mac), where can i get them? thanks
  • Reply 5 of 23
    whitewhite Posts: 4member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by itsu View Post

sounds good! Nice guide

i'm interested in Apple TV Video Converter (Mac) and DVD to Apple TV Converter(Mac), where can i get them? thanks

they're MP4Converter Apple TV Video Converter and MP4Converter DVD to Apple TV Converter (not free), u can google it.
  • Reply 6 of 23
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Hey, I'm really interested in this program, where should I send my money? Thanks for all your help!
  • Reply 7 of 23
    jcgjcg Posts: 777member
    There are also other Mac solutions such as HandBrake/MediaFork, ffmpegx, and Visual Hub to name a few.
  • Reply 8 of 23
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    I like VisualHub.
  • Reply 9 of 23
    please help me, i bought the apple tv three days ago, and i can't find it with itunes? why?

please help
  • Reply 10 of 23
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    We need more information than that. First of all, are they both on the same network? Are you connecting wireless or via ether net? What is your firewall like? If your on a Mac do you have iTunes sharing enabled? What about a third party firewall? I had Intego NetBarrier permanently lock out my Apple TV because it detected a connection flood during the first sync. I had to manually set NetBarrier to trust the Apple TV.
  • Reply 11 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alex_blueface View Post

please help me, i bought the apple tv three days ago, and i can't find it with itunes? why?

please help

Are you using the latest version of itunes? It is V7.1.1 now.

there is an option that could make itunes search for apple tv automaticly. make sure it is checked.
  • Reply 12 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bryantsinger View Post

Are you using the latest version of itunes? It is V7.1.1 now.

there is an option that could make itunes search for apple tv automaticly. make sure it is checked.

I stupid. I had the latest itunes but didnot check that option.

Thanx very much
  • Reply 13 of 23
    [B]Visit Best Apple iPhone Blog: dedicated to a new Apple mobile phone - iPhone: news, photos, videos, price, release date and more...
  • Reply 14 of 23
    Maybe you should not post your link here, askripko.
  • Reply 15 of 23
    cbrandycbrandy Posts: 8member
    Spam? It makes some sense though.

But the info does helpful to some people. Besides, some would care about it's free or not if only the software could really do a good job. And as I know, Mp4converter apple tv converter (for Mac) and MP4converter DVD to Apple tv Converter are easy to use.
  • Reply 16 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cbrandy View Post

Spam? It makes some sense though.

But the info does helpful to some people. Besides, some would care about it's free or not if only the software could really do a good job. And as I know, Mp4converter apple tv converter (for Mac) and MP4converter DVD to Apple tv Converter are easy to use.

Have you tried this software? it is also easy to use. At least I love it. There are many software provider besides mp4converter
  • Reply 17 of 23
    why are 85% of the posters on this thread <10 post posters? smells sorta fishy.
  • Reply 18 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by admactanium View Post

why are 85% of the posters on this thread <10 post posters? smells sorta fishy.

Sorta fishy?

Why aren't they banned?
  • Reply 19 of 23
    northgatenorthgate Posts: 4,461member
    Quicktime has "Export to Apple TV" and "Export to iPod".
  • Reply 20 of 23
    yes, of course, you can use it in US.(NTSC) and UK.(PAl)