How to make an Installer package on MAC OS?????

Posted:
in Mac Software edited June 2014
Dear,

I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    It is not nice to double-post.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    In your Developer folder on your hard drive, you'll find PackageMaker, which is the application used to create packages for Apple's Installer application.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    k squaredk squared Posts: 608member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phatls View Post

Dear,

I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader.

Thanks,

[email protected]

If you are developing software for the Mac OS, remember that it's Mac, not MAC. It's short for Macintosh, not an acronym.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    phatlsphatls Posts: 6member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by k squared View Post

If you are developing software for the Mac OS, remember that it's Mac, not MAC. It's short for Macintosh, not an acronym.

thanks a lot
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

In your Developer folder on your hard drive, you'll find PackageMaker, which is the application used to create packages for Apple's Installer application.

But in PackageMaker, it doesn't support Multi_Language. If it has, can you show me how to use that support.

Thanks,
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

sorry, it' first time, I post\
  • Reply 7 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

What is nice, when people mistakenly double post online, is to provide a link to the original post for us folks that find you on google :\

• Reply 8 of 9
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    drwhofan wrote: »
    mr. me wrote: »
    What is nice, when people mistakenly double post online, is to provide a link to the original post for us folks that find you on google :\

The other thread was probably deleted as it was a duplicate. Apple has documentation about this:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/PackageMakerUserGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html
  • Reply 9 of 9
    k cubedk cubed Posts: 1member

You are a dumb troll. MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC who cares. I bet you use MAC because you are to stupid to figure out Ubuntu.