Maya, oh my!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Thanks to VoodooExtreme of all places for this one:

<a href="http://www.filefront.com/?file=16730"; target="_blank">Maya personal learning edition (free!)</a>

I heard about this originally a while ago, but man! I cant wait for it to finish (its now dropped to 40k/sec damn it! I was getting 170k!)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Hi toolboi,

I've been having all kind sof probs with downloading it. It downloads according to xplorer but is only 100MB instead of 150MB. when stuffit tries to expand it I get a mesage saying that this file is garbled etc and the download is useless.

am i doing something very wrong here?

thanx
  • Reply 2 of 4
    eat@meeat@me Posts: 321member
    [quote]Originally posted by spooky:

<strong>Hi toolboi,

I've been having all kind sof probs with downloading it. It downloads according to xplorer but is only 100MB instead of 150MB. when stuffit tries to expand it I get a mesage saying that this file is garbled etc and the download is useless.

am i doing something very wrong here?

i had to try several times--also here in UK. Hope you have DSL. Keep trying...mine failed when i got to 100mb and then did it.

watermark is very obnoxious.

thanx</strong><hr></blockquote>
  • Reply 3 of 4
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Downloading now just to play around with it. It's going so slow though (on cable).
  • Reply 4 of 4
    If the full 150MB doesn't download immediately, you're not doing anything wrong. They're just overwhelmed with requests... I'd recommend waiting a week or so