Tell me what you think again

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ok here I am again. Last time they weren't that great, this time I spent a little longer on them. Although the second one here is the wrong size image. I am in the process of changing it. Just let me know what you think. And maybe if you think something should be changed or you see something that looks bad reply and let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Here's the first one.

• Reply 2 of 5
    Here's the second. This one's the wrong size.

• Reply 3 of 5
    Little too much going on for my taste. I like something a little more relaxing for my backgrounds. Almost makes me nervous looking at it.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Yeah, what ^ he said. Think more of Apple's "simplicity."

And be glad you didn't ask us about your spelling.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tschetter5 View Post

Ok here I am again. Last time they weren't that great, this time I spent a little longer on them. Although the second one here is the wrong size image. I am in the process of changing it. Just let me know what you think. And maybe if you think something should be changed or you see something that looks bad reply and let me know. Thanks

The first one is alright, kinda psychedelic. The second one is umm... definitely not appealing to the ol' Apple crowd. Don't give up though, keep mucking around. That you had the cahones to post up your stuff and get frank remarks, that's a good start.