Dreamweaver MX Preview (with images)

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.thinksecret.com/"; target="_blank">ThinkSecret</a> just posted a great preview of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX with images!!

Included in these images is the NEW Dreamweaver icon...

I'll leave the conclusions to you!!

------------

RosettaStoned

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    WHOOOOHOOOOO! Damn, no relase date tho
  • Reply 2 of 11
    stroszekstroszek Posts: 801member
    [quote]

<hr></blockquote>

you can see the new flash and fireworks icons on the image of the toolbar.

snippets! i was just thinking about 10 minutes ago how nice something like that would be, and now here it is...

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 11
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    Bout time.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    jaddiejaddie Posts: 110member
    Dear Friends

Do you believe it&#146;s safe to assume that Dreamweaver MX will be available before the end of May?

Sincerely,

Jaddie
  • Reply 5 of 11
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    I just got Adobe GoLive 6 and I must say, I'm not all that impressed. I always found Dreamweaver 4's interface to be much more intuitive than GoLive's. So I can't wait for Dreamweaver MX to come out!

Judging from how complete LOOKING the app is by these screenshots I'd say a release within the next three months is quite possible. Of course for all I know they've just made a shiny interface and none of the buttons do anything yet, so we really don't have any way of knowing--yet.

Once some unscrupulous Macromedia person leaks a beta or two onto Carracho or Hotline we'll have a better idea of how close the app is to completion. I did find a Flash MX beta and it feels like a final product so who knows?

-Y

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Ybot ]</p>
  • Reply 6 of 11
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Sweet. I can't wait to start doing ASP on my Mac again. I haven't been able to since I made the switch to OS X full time. Hell, I can do .NET even! woohoo

Anyone know if GoLive allows for coding of ASP, JSP or any other web languages?
  • Reply 7 of 11
    catalystcatalyst Posts: 226member
    [quote]Originally posted by Willoughby:

<strong>Sweet. I can't wait to start doing ASP on my Mac again. I haven't been able to since I made the switch to OS X full time. Hell, I can do .NET even! woohoo

Anyone know if GoLive allows for coding of ASP, JSP or any other web languages?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Adobe's <a href="http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/overview.html"; target="_blank">Golive page</a> says:

[quote]<strong>?\tNative support for common scripting languages such as ASP, JSP, and PHP</strong><hr></blockquote>
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Looks good, but I hate the non-native widgets.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Spymac.com also has some pictures of it. They had the complete documention of it online too, but it looks like they removed it :/
  • Reply 10 of 11
    It would be great if Macromedia was a headliner at Macworld Tokyo. If they demo-ed all three new MX products -- Flash, Fireworks and Dreamweaver -- they would be the stars of the Mac scene for a while. They could use the good press and, since Apple has repeatedly said there will be no new hardware at the show, Jobs could use some good software to show off.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    spookyspooky Posts: 504member
    wot? No Director for X?