how long does the free nano deal usually last?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i was curious because i don't plan on getting a mac till christmas time . hopefully it lasts till then?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    crentistcrentist Posts: 204member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

i was curious because i don't plan on getting a mac till christmas time . hopefully it lasts till then?

Unfortunately for you, my friend, the student promotion is meant to encompass the educational buying season, which is usually the May/June to September/October period. The blurb joins this trend by qualifying all the mac purchases eligible for the promotion as being purchased between June 5, and September 15, 2007.

You could always buy them early and just hide them in the closet for a few months. . . .
  • Reply 2 of 4
    "You must purchase a qualifying Mac and a qualifying iPod on the same sales receipt or invoice from June 5, 2007 through September 16, 2007 using Apple’s Education Individual discount."--from http://www.apple.com/promo/backtoschool/faq.html Just hope the macbook doesn't get signigicant updates between September and Christmas. Unfortunately, IMO it will.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    rich-mysterrich-myster Posts: 771member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

"You must purchase a qualifying Mac and a qualifying iPod on the same sales receipt or invoice from June 5, 2007 through September 16, 2007 using Apple?s Education Individual discount."--from http://www.apple.com/promo/backtoschool/faq.html Just hope the macbook doesn't get signigicant updates between September and Christmas. Unfortunately, IMO it will.

dam. the laptop is for me lol i'm asking for it, i don't want to get it now though because of course it will most probably go out of date, and me being a computer geek must have the best
  • Reply 4 of 4
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Just another reason Apple picked October for Leopard...not criticizing...just sayin...