Want to get Macbook...BUT....

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Actually I think as it is, the current macbook is fine.

BUT....I was wondering what you all thought about the Macbooks ever getting "Santa Rosa" like the recently released Macbook Pros?

Just curious.

I think I may wait till WWDC next week. If there is a chance that a 13" Macbook pro is announced...perhaps I'll get that instead of a macbook.

If not...macbook it is.

I like the 13" size because I travel alot.

cheers

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    Honestly, since they just upgraded MacBooks and MBPs recently, I think that's all we'll see for now with the laptops.

But since WWDC is only a few days away, I would wait as well.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    4metta4metta Posts: 365member
    I too won't go Macbook Pro unless they go 13" but I doubt it's happening anytime soon. Especially since both the mbs and mbps have just been updated.

Get the macbook now and enjoy it. It's a sweet little machine.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 4metta View Post

I too won't go Macbook Pro unless they go 13" but I doubt it's happening anytime soon. Especially since both the mbs and mbps have just been updated.

Get the macbook now and enjoy it. It's a sweet little machine.

The MacBook is indeed a sweet little machine.

I have a MacBook Pro, but only because I need the dedicated graphics for 3D and other multimedia work.

If all I needed was a machine or surfing, email and some word processing, spreadsheets, iPhoto. etc., then I would definitely go MacBook.

My son has a MacBook C2D and he loves it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    webmailwebmail Posts: 639member
    The macbook screen has horrible viewing angles when compared to a macbook or even a $500 dell laptop.