Drawers are gone at last (new leopard screenshots)

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Yup. You can also at last kiss goodbye pinstripes and "textured" (aka brushed metal).

And at last welcome back adjustable grid spacing for the Finder, and lightly colored stripes in list view.

Yay for small things, I suppose.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    sc_marktsc_markt Posts: 1,402member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post

Yup. You can also at last kiss goodbye pinstripes and "textured" (aka brushed metal).

And at last welcome back adjustable grid spacing for the Finder, and lightly colored stripes in list view.

Yay for small things, I suppose.

One small thing I want is the ability to shade just the folders using the labels coloring (like you could in classic). I also would like the ability to change the labels colors as I find the current colors (in 10.4.9) a little too fruity and passive for my taste...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    "Drawers are gone at last"

Yes!!

"And at last welcome back adjustable grid spacing for the Finder, and lightly colored stripes in list view."

Yay!!!

"You can also at last kiss goodbye pinstripes and "textured" (aka brushed metal)."

Finally!!!!!

W00t all around!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I can't say I'm very excited about the "theme" because I've always used ShapeShifter but I am EXTREMELY excited about adjustable grid spacing. That has probably been one of my hugest requests since I got my first Mac. I mean, why is there SO much space between my files? I only have so much room I want a smaller Finder window not a bigger one. Oh, and let's hope that the default finder window size can be set and STAY.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.