first posts from your iPhone!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
here is mine!

Onlooker rules da,world

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Congratulations, "da,world" is now in your iPhone's dictionary.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    love it !!!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Post some pictures to .mac or Flickr via your iPhones documenting the excitement! You can do it!!!
  • Reply 4 of 10
    -df-df Posts: 136member
    First post from my new iPhone! I love this thing!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Not posting from my iPhone... yet. I'm waiting for my activation confirmation e-mail.

I'd told myself I was going to hold out for the second generation iPhone, at least. See if 3G support was added. See how other people liked the iPhone after a few months use.

But all of the reviews looked so good. And the local Apple Store still had them. And I was there picking up a new Mac Mini for my father, and got to play with a display model.

After that, I couldn't resist.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    Enjoy them! You're lucky! Are they as good as they early reviews seem to say even with the EDGE speeds? What do you like and what don't you like?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    First post... sort of. I'm on wifi, my phone service is in limbo right now, however. My old phone no longer works, but the iPhone doesn't work yet either. I got the activation email, but AT&T customer service tells me that it could be 24-48 hours until I'm really fully activated. :/
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Who's going to be the first one to post while rubbing one out on the crapper?
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Okay, now this finally really counts as posting from my iPhone.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wojciechowski View Post

Who's going to be the first one to post while rubbing one out on the crapper?

Someone with 3 hands you mean?

If someone is doing that while browsing AI then they have some serious issues, unless it's a pretty girl doing so while reading one of my posts, which wouldn't surprise me.

Sigh, this forum has way too many iphone threads right now. Pity there's nothing else to talk about.