Finally Opened and Activated!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHansen726 View Post

I finally opened and activated my iPhone. I decided to give it a try. However, all I have been hearing from people are negatives. Some have told me I had a better phone in my Nokia 6682 phone and that I will be regretting my purchase. I hope not. It seems really nice. I have seen a lot of negative posts and not many positive ones. Are there any people out there happy with their iphones? I would like to hear more positives than negatives.

Geez, where have you been reading these posts? Are you sure they're from people who actually own an iPhone, themselves, and not just embittered Nokia owners?

Everywhere I look, I see iPhone owners who are somewhere between delighted and ecstatic.

On average, most people seem to really, really love their iPhone, while having a few issues with how things are implemented or things they hope Apple will add soon.

EDIT: What, there's some kind of whole thread smilie now?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    I finally opened and activated my iPhone. I decided to give it a try. However, all I have been hearing from people are negatives. Some have told me I had a better phone in my Nokia 6682 phone and that I will be regretting my purchase. I hope not. It seems really nice. I have seen a lot of negative posts and not many positive ones. Are there any people out there happy with their iphones? I would like to hear more positives than negatives.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Same here... the vast majority of owners are quite pleased with the iPhone, even though at&t has been a letdown...
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I LOVE MY 8GB iPHONE!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Have you really looked around this forum? The vast majority of actual iPhone owners here love them to the nth degree.

Edit: Through addabox's manipulations of time, I didn't see he had posted the same reply before you even started the thread.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    I suggested he look at the results of this poll in another thread where he agonized over the decision. Obviously he hasn't taken my advice. And yeah, most everyone at this forum who OWNS an iPhone seems to be very happy with it.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    I have looked at the forums on Apple, AT&T and MacRumors and here.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    sticzsticz Posts: 9member
    You have to remember that most people who are posting these negative things are the people who come here looking for help or trying to discourage everyone else from getting one just becuase theres has flaws. The other 85% + people out there are enjoying there iPhones and really have no reason to come to the forums to much.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sticz View Post

You have to remember that most people who are posting these negative things are the people who come here looking for help or trying to discourage everyone else from getting one just becuase theres has flaws. The other 85% + people out there are enjoying there iPhones and really have no reason to come to the forums to much.

I would adjust that # to an approximate 98%.