Icq update.

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
How bloody long do we have to wait for an update to put us on par with windows.I mean the last update was back in march i think.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    evoevo Posts: 198member
    [quote]Originally posted by Robby:

<strong>How bloody long do we have to wait for an update to put us on par with windows.I mean the last update was back in march i think.</strong><hr></blockquote>

If you use X, give Proteus a try. You can't send/receive files with it, but all around it's much better than ICQ.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    The Mac version of ICQ has never been even close to on par with the PC version, never. I'm glad that we are not "on par" because PC ICQ is so bloated, its annoying. I also use Proteus in X and in 9 i used to use Gerry's ICQ, but he seems to have stopped developing his app.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    robbyrobby Posts: 108member
    [quote]Originally posted by Cosmo:

<strong>The Mac version of ICQ has never been even close to on par with the PC version, never. I'm glad that we are not "on par" because PC ICQ is so bloated, its annoying. I also use Proteus in X and in 9 i used to use Gerry's ICQ, but he seems to have stopped developing his app.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah its said that its absoulot crap. i wish the could at least bring it close. i wish there was some sort of feedback page for this.