Just got a terrific scare with iPhone

Comments

• Reply 21 of 62
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HHansen726 View Post

This site is for impolite, crass, rude people now. It used to have helpful people posting. Now it is full of people who seem to have nothing better to do than make fun of people and make improper remarks. ......

Somebody call for me?
  • Reply 22 of 62
    discodisco Posts: 83member
    Quote:

Don't worry about reading another post from me. All you have done is show me there are no helpful people, only callous and crass people with no manners. You are rude and think it is funny. You should not have responded and blown your precious post! Making fun of people is not right in any situation. If I want help I will now go elsewhere. This site is for impolite, crass, rude people now. It used to have helpful people posting. Now it is full of people who seem to have nothing better to do than make fun of people and make improper remarks. Yes, go ahead and chalk another one up on your stupid tally of my complaints. I really don't care what you all do. I came with a legitamite concern and was slapped in the face. Sorry if I have a brain that is functioning enough to know when I have been offended, whereas you all apparently drink and do drugs and have no brains to how to treat and talk to people.

I'm sorry dude, but you need to take a few deep breaths.

By the way, when I read your posts I pretend you have a nasally, English accent. It makes me giggle.
  • Reply 23 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Somebody call for me?

You're a day late and a dollar short on this one...
  • Reply 24 of 62
    spcmsspcms Posts: 407member
    Did i just cause this? And with my most serious post o' the year no less

I'd suggest a group hug, but that would probably offend someone else around here

• Reply 25 of 62
    dazabritdazabrit Posts: 273member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by disco View Post

By the way, when I read your posts I pretend you have a nasally, English accent. It makes me giggle.

Are you having a dig at my Nasal English roots you Bar Stud?!!!!!
  • Reply 26 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

You're a day late and a dollar short on this one...

You only say that because you're so incredibly high.
  • Reply 27 of 62
    bageljoeybageljoey Posts: 2,004member
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • Reply 28 of 62
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bageljoey View Post

Best. Thread. Ever.

Now I'm offended, I have started much better threads than this

(sorry i jut wanted an excuse to use the smilie)

j.
  • Reply 29 of 62
    discodisco Posts: 83member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dazabrit View Post

Are you having a dig at my Nasal English roots you Bar Stud?!!!!!

Oh no, another offended person!

I'm Irish if someone wants to take an easy dig at me. You know, with the drinking and all.
  • Reply 30 of 62
    dazabritdazabrit Posts: 273member
    Quote:

I'm Irish if someone wants to take an easy dig at me. You know, with the drinking and all.

Arl Roight you Bloody Lazy, Drunken Lucky Charm Hogging, Irish Leprechaun Bum. You offended yet?!!!!!

This thread should be compulsory.
  • Reply 31 of 62
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Hey! I'm Scot! Don't you dare take our stereotype, you cultural thief! I'm SO OFFENDED!
  • Reply 32 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

Hey! I'm Scot! Don't you dare take our stereotype, you cultural thief! I'm SO OFFENDED!

I thought Scott had been banned for being a massive tool.

It offends me that you are still posting.
  • Reply 33 of 62
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

Oh come on, the Irish are much bigger piss heads than the Scots. You're just dirty about the 8000th post thing. All you had to do was ask me nicely Kickaha and I'd have happily pretended to go weak at the knees to keep the peace.
  • Reply 34 of 62
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    I'm offended you think I can be bought off that easily!

Okay so I *can*, but... I'M SOOOOOOOO OFFENDED!
  • Reply 35 of 62
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:

To me he sounds like SDW, still mad that he bought an iMac a month before MWSF and Apple went ahead and came out with a new model.
  • Reply 36 of 62
    Quote:

heh I'm English, and speak through my nose a little as it happens, i'm also offended.
  • Reply 37 of 62
    Quote:

Don't worry about reading another post from me. All you have done is show me there are no helpful people, only callous and crass people with no manners. You are rude and think it is funny. You should not have responded and blown your precious post! Making fun of people is not right in any situation. If I want help I will now go elsewhere. This site is for impolite, crass, rude people now. It used to have helpful people posting. Now it is full of people who seem to have nothing better to do than make fun of people and make improper remarks. Yes, go ahead and chalk another one up on your stupid tally of my complaints. I really don't care what you all do. I came with a legitamite concern and was slapped in the face. Sorry if I have a brain that is functioning enough to know when I have been offended, whereas you all apparently drink and do drugs and have no brains to how to treat and talk to people.

Fake Steve Balmer, is that you?
  • Reply 38 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Walter Slocombe View Post

Fake Steve Balmer, is that you?

Belittlers, belittlers, belittlers, belittlers!
  • Reply 39 of 62
    beleybeley Posts: 30member
    What a thread! Some people just need to lighen up!!!

Geez, that will probably offend someone in this thread
  • Reply 40 of 62
    drazztikkadrazztikka Posts: 240member
    Yes please lighten up, have a drink

Seriously people who drink are much easier going than the ones that despise people that do drink.

U asked a question, someone went funny on that, so what?

U got answers, even though U found the answer yourself.

Really there's no reason to freak out like this, not about the phone & not about the joke...