High-quality photos of Apple's Bluetooth Headset and Duo Dock

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    fraklincfraklinc Posts: 244member
    works great with macbook and skype, i never thoght it will be this small thought, it makes you wonder whats next
  • Reply 22 of 31
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,953member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iwantamac! View Post

imagine you are walking along the sidewalk with your iphone and your headset thing in, a man/woman comes past on a bike grabs your headset out your ear and cycles away very fast, never to be seen again?

Wouldn't that be a problem with any headset?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eAi View Post

They'd have to practically grope your ear drum to get it - much easier with the larger headsets...

Ear drum? You just yank the bar that's sticking out of the ear. How do you think that's so hard?
  • Reply 23 of 31
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post

Really.....

my iPod buds don't stay in my ears at all....guess you have "superior" ears smar@#$>

No, I just have 'normal' ears. Seeing as earbuds have been around for decades now, if they don't stay in your ears at all, I would suggest there's something wrong with your ears. Perhaps cosmetic surgery could help you?

• Reply 24 of 31
    chopper3chopper3 Posts: 293member
    EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!!

Great photos, thank you.
  • Reply 25 of 31
    The charging view on the iPhone w/ the BT headset is pretty slick.
  • Reply 26 of 31
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    how does this compare with jawbone, or plantronics

has anyone tried it??

it's big bucks. button is tiny, does anyone have stubby fingers and can try this.
  • Reply 27 of 31
    I'm wondering if the earbug is of the same size that caused so much pain after having it inserted in the ear after a while? The best thing Apple did for the iPod was redesign the earbuds. I understand it's designed for both ears, I just hope they made it a tad smaller.
  • Reply 28 of 31
    ajmasajmas Posts: 601member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post

How will that thing stay in your ear? Someone please post a pic of someone wearing one of these. It's a unique design with no ear/hanger.

The original iPod ear-phones don't stay in my ear, so this is no go for me. When I bought my iPod I upgraded to these: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/tunebuds/ Not necessarily the best headphones, but at least they stay in my ears
  • Reply 29 of 31
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    For those that do NOT like the fit of the Apple earbuds, this feels totally different.

I dislike the fit of the earbuds. They constantly come loose.

I picked up an Apple bluetooth headset tonight and it fits really nicely. Nothing like the earbuds. It almost feels like there is nothing there. I shook my head back and forth rather vigorously and it did NOT move.

When I went into the Apple Store tonight, they had one that I could try on before I bought one. That made the decision to buy pretty easy.

If you are fortunate enough to have an Apple Store close by, then I would encourage you to see if they will let you try one on before buying.

I haven't had too much time to try it out yet, but I did call someone and got their email. Sound was loud and clear on my end.

I just wanted to let people know about fit, as this was a concern for me.
  • Reply 30 of 31
    paul_tpaul_t Posts: 7member
    Can anyone tell me if the headset is locked to the iPhone?

Love the look of it and it seems to match the PlayStation 3 quite well, so was wondering if the 2 were compatible.
  • Reply 31 of 31
    Amazing photos, thanks a lot for closeup...