Firm sets whopping $205 price target on Apple shares

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 107
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    You guys are just a coupla old farts. Your more than a decade and a half (and then some) experiences beyond mine are appreciated by me, and I'm sure others on the boards.
  • Reply 102 of 107
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

You guys are just a coupla old farts. Your more than a decade and a half (and then some) experiences beyond mine are appreciated by me, and I'm sure others on the boards.

A couple of well-off farts.

I'm planning (hoping) to retire by age 35. I've put all my chips into Apple and Clearwire. Hoping they will be my ticket to a life of responsibility free travel.
  • Reply 103 of 107
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    You guys are all smart enough to be well-off.

But, it takes a few well placed risks, business, and investment, for it to happen.
  • Reply 104 of 107
    soulbowsoulbow Posts: 30member
    OK, so all of you seem to know what you are doing with Apple stock. How high do you think it will go and is this a bubble?

I'm debating weather or not to buy Apple stock since it has gone up so high. Of course, last time I said that it was at 90.
  • Reply 105 of 107
    drjjonesdrjjones Posts: 162member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soulbow View Post

OK, so all of you seem to know what you are doing with Apple stock. How high do you think it will go and is this a bubble?

I'm debating weather or not to buy Apple stock since it has gone up so high. Of course, last time I said that it was at 90.

You should have bought yesterday at 135... You will not get it that low today.. Apple gets $150 to $200 per iphone from ATT an $9 a month per iphone in 24 monthly payments if subscriber doesn't cancel. Going up even now .
  • Reply 106 of 107
    soulbowsoulbow Posts: 30member
    Woo! I bought it at 137 this morning and now its at 146! And I sold all my Microsoft to buy more Apple. Lets hope thats a good deal.
  • Reply 107 of 107
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soulbow View Post

Woo! I bought it at 137 this morning and now its at 146! And I sold all my Microsoft to buy more Apple. Lets hope thats a good deal.

If you bought several hundred thousand dollars worth, it'll all be worthwhile.