iPhone Will Not Turn On

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I was listening to music on my iPhone, and it abruptly shut off. The battery was not low, I wasn't running any other applications, and even when I connect it w/ my computer w/ the USB, nothing happens. I am understandably concerned. Any suggestions? Thanks.

PS...I am not very well-versed in the technlogy behind all this stuff, so any complex/advanced advice will probably go right over my head. Thanks again.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Well, I figured it out. Sorry to waste board space.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by walterreuben View Post

I was listening to music on my iPhone, and it abruptly shut off. The battery was not low, I wasn't running any other applications, and even when I connect it w/ my computer w/ the USB, nothing happens. I am understandably concerned. Any suggestions? Thanks.

PS...I am not very well-versed in the technlogy behind all this stuff, so any complex/advanced advice will probably go right over my head. Thanks again.

I assume you have tried holding down the hold/power button and home button to reset. Otherwise I would just return it to an Apple store and hopefully they'll replace it.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by walterreuben View Post

I have the same problem can u tell me how u made urs work again ?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    yeah same i was listening music and just turn off exactly the same how can i fix it please??

desprate
  • Reply 5 of 5
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by liverpool123 View Post

yeah same i was listening music and just turn off exactly the same how can i fix it please??

desprate

I was having this issue this morning... it would go to sleep and then I couldn't wake it. I plugged it into the power supply which woke it. I them help down the top button until the "Slide to turn of" screen come on. I slid and turned it off.

I then turned it on as per normal and it powered up with the black screen and white apple logo. Thought about it for a minute and then camer back with my normal home screen. has been working fine since.