Leaked pictures of the new Mac!?!?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

In my opinion, a photoshopped Cinema Display.

Tuesday can't come soon enough...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    bacillusbacillus Posts: 313member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by toastedpenguin View Post

In my opinion, a photoshopped Cinema Display.

ya think....

Blur...the preferred tool of a poor photoshopper
  • Reply 2 of 19
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    Looks good though...
  • Reply 3 of 19
    I believe it. It's real.

Why?

Because this image is blurred.

It's like... the person who took the picture only had a split second with their cameraphone. And was moving so fast that the image they took was blurred.

I'm convinced.

I love nature. And taking long walks, and riding my bike.

• Reply 4 of 19
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    It looks like it's floating in space. Therefore we should expect the 3 super criminals from Krypton to show up on screen.
  • Reply 5 of 19
    griffingriffin Posts: 10member
    tbh i wouldent mind it looking like this. But in that second picture, it looks a little slim to fit all the necessary components. And what about air circulation; like the current imac which has a slot at the back, this seems to have nothing unless its situated at the bottom.

+ is it me or is that power cable not excatly going 'through' the whole at the back of the stand. Lets wait and see.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    It looks as slim as a cinema display which make me believe that these pictures are fake. either way the design itself look very realistic and I can't really image the new iMac looking any different than this one.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    bg_nycbg_nyc Posts: 189member
    Why is the slim form a giveaway? Notebooks have the ability to jam a ton of things in. It would be awesome if it were this slim... but it would raise production costs drastically, eh? It would be priced like a macbook pro instead of a desktop. Not good!

But I do think its fake b/c its not very new at all. It looks too much like products that are already released ie ACDs and macbooks.
  • Reply 8 of 19
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    No ventilation to be found.

Smells like a fake.
  • Reply 9 of 19
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Crap.... I usually bend over backwards giving the benefit of the doubt to purportedly leaked 'stuff' from Apple and even I've gotta call BS to this one... Blech... this is so obvious I'm not sure why some are even considering it to be real.

D
  • Reply 10 of 19
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    I think it's real. After all it's got the Leopard screen shot.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Would it be possible to make the new Cinema Displays half the thickness of the existing ones? You know the new ones that will have iSights like that mock-up?
  • Reply 12 of 19
    Already been debunked. The faker even lifted the ACD pics from the Apple website. Take a look. Shadows and cable positions are the same.

http://www.apple.com/displays/gallery/front.html

http://www.apple.com/displays/gallery/back.html
  • Reply 13 of 19
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    Where are the ports on the 20" and 23" ACDs? On the 30" they are on the bottom edge. In the shots these have been moved.

They might be nothing more than the new ACDs with iMac pshopped in but its a little bit more than just a current ACD with an iSight and iMac label added...unless the ports on the smaller ACDs are on the side.
  • Reply 14 of 19
    philbotphilbot Posts: 240member
    If you check the yellow channel in Photochop...

You can clearly make out the word FAKE!
  • Reply 15 of 19
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    FAKE.

Why would this thing be running developer builds of Leopard in the testing enviornment? Surely it will under go testing in Leopard but not until it has been released.

Products in development run slightly modified versions of the current OS, not an OS that has yet to be released.

I know this for fact, I use to do QA for Apple and we never tested a new OS yet to be released on products still in development.
  • Reply 16 of 19
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    I really hope this is what it looks like though. I've hated the current iMac design since it came out but this, I would absolutely love. The size of the Apple logo, the symmetry. Couple that with the new flat keyboard and it's bordering on my idea of a perfect computer design.
  • Reply 17 of 19
    bhachbhach Posts: 7member
    no way dude
  • Reply 18 of 19
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 674member
    While I have no doubt that this is a fake, I really do like the design. I would feel that Johnny Ive wouldn't have earned is wages though! It's not really very revolutionary. Don't get me wrong, I understand that this would be an immense engineering feat to build all the required components into something the size of a current cinema display, but it's just too, well, predictable! Still, I'd be more than happy to own one!
  • Reply 19 of 19
    kareliakarelia Posts: 525member
    *cough*bullshit**cough*