moving songs and such from ipod to mac.

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
hey guys. I just got myself a new macbook in white. 120 GBHD, 1Gb or RAM and a Core 2 Duo running at 2.16Ghz. now I had a dell which I used as my main computer, which is used to put songs on my ipod. I would like to transfer the songs and such to my new mac, and I was wondering what good software there is out there to transfer the data from my ipod to my new mac, or someway to transfer without using third party software. Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Finalblink View Post

hey guys. I just got myself a new macbook in white. 120 GBHD, 1Gb or RAM and a Core 2 Duo running at 2.16Ghz. now I had a dell which I used as my main computer, which is used to put songs on my ipod. I would like to transfer the songs and such to my new mac, and I was wondering what good software there is out there to transfer the data from my ipod to my new mac, or someway to transfer without using third party software. Thanks in advance guys.

senuti Very easy to use, and built only for macs which gives it a mac-like interface which I find easy to use.