How Many Days?!

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Dear all,

How many days should it take for the basic Macbook Pro to get to your home after ordering it? BTW, I live in Toronto and I ordered it from the Canada website.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Why don't you check your order status? It gives an "arrives by" date, doesn't it?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arantxa View Post

Why don't you check your order status? It gives an "arrives by" date, doesn't it?

Hey, I should've said that I AM going to order it. I just wanted to know how long I should expect to wait before it gets here.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Mine took 5 days to ship (from Apple/Shanghai) and 2 days to be shipped (from fedex.) I ordered it on the 15th of June and I'm guessing the time should be down a bit now since the initial 'release rush' should have slowed by now.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rum_an View Post

Dear all,

How many days should it take for the basic Macbook Pro to get to your home after ordering it? BTW, I live in Toronto and I ordered it from the Canada website.

Thanks!

If you're in Toronto why not just go to one of the two apple stores we've got? Even if it's a bit of drive it's a hell of a lot faster than 5-7 days for a stock machine.