have some problems before buying the iphone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
So, i have a few problems that made me walk right out of line!!

1.) Cant send any MMS?? (are they changing this)

2.) I cant record videos at all??? (are they changing this)

3.) any other little problems that will bother me??? please do give you input, been reading some of the other issues, but to be honest those are some of the major concerns.....which i know are tiny but, im 23 and i use the hell out of mms, and love videos...any upgrades, any way of unlocking this...or anything...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post

So, i have a few problems that made me walk right out of line!!

1.) Cant send any MMS?? (are they changing this)

2.) I cant record videos at all??? (are they changing this)

3.) any other little problems that will bother me??? please do give you input, been reading some of the other issues, but to be honest those are some of the major concerns.....which i know are tiny but, im 23 and i use the hell out of mms, and love videos...any upgrades, any way of unlocking this...or anything...

No way of knowing at all if 1) or 2) will be addressed by Apple. If it's that important to you, I simply wouldn't buy the iPhone until it is.

Do you text? If you do you may want to know that a) you cant't text multiple recipients at once .. Yes it's all one at a time. You also can't cut & paste elements of an SMS or email. Consider that when you have to contact a dozen people that the party is actually at a different address entirely from the one you mistakenly emailed them earlier in the week(Yes, it happened to me!!). If I had known this in advance of purchase, I wouldn't have got the iPhone until it was addressed by Apple.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    well thanks, once again, i think apple is sucking it up with this iphone, suppose to be the greatest of greatest!!! i want a good text messaging service and i want video, until then apple (thumbs down)
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dudditsduddits Posts: 260member
    It also corrects your typing which sometimes gets in the way of texting slang. it's just a matter of time before they give you the option of turning this feature off tho.