My Brother Stole My Money!.. what do i do?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
hey all... im in a bit of a pickle...

just today i had $9 in my wallet... and i know my brother took it because one of the coins had some chips out of it... and i found that coin in his wallet...

$9 doesnt worry me at all..... but the fact that he took it... and denied it when i asked him....

im not sure if i should confront him... and dont know how....

whats worse is that he is 24years old... and im 18...

any reason why he would do it... he earns enough.. and doesnt do drugs... theres no reason why he would do it...

i think ill just ask him now lol...

???????????????????????

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by $Link$ View Post

just today i had $9 in my wallet... and i know my brother took it because one of the coins had some chips out of it... and i found that coin in his wallet...

$9 doesnt worry me at all..... but the fact that he took it... and denied it when i asked him....

any reason why he would do it... he earns enough.. and doesnt do drugs... theres no reason why he would do it...

???????????????????????

Join a gym, get some muscle, and kick his ass.
  • Reply 2 of 15
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of everyone's time.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    Id go with the Macbook.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anyguy_usa View Post

Id go with the Macbook.

I think the higher end white one with 2 GB of ram (3rd party) is the way to go.

As for the situation at hand, steal it back, and treat him the same way if he asks about it to let him know that you know, and that you will not stand for it, without the awkward confrontation and problems that could arise from that.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by $Link$ View Post

???????????????????????

Test things out by leaving a few dollars here and there and see if he continues to steal it.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Call him stupid and say you don't like him anymore. That'll do the trick.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    Write stuff like "only losers steal money from their little brothers" on your cash in tiny text.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    You're really 18?

Jesus H. I weep for the state of our youth.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    He stole your money because he hates you. He is also sleeping with your girlfriend.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    This is somehow going to turn into an ad for an mp4 converter.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    You guys are mean. Incredibly insanely funny, but mean.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    why just 9bucks, is he doing drugs or just needed a macdonalds "loan" i'd talk with him directly, just simply ask "did you borrow from me" a lot has to do with your relationship with him, i'd hate to have that much energy spent worrying about this. also always keep your stuff safe from any one maybe it was one of your friends or his friends, who had access to the area. most thefts are from someone you know. did you spend it and forget/?

and to make this really worthwhile......i love my macbook, can't wait for leopard and may get an imac after christmas bills are paid.

oh yea you made this post on your first post......i think you have a problem.....maybe you are setting us up why not another forum join a feel sorry for me MS forum
  • Reply 13 of 15
    PuNCTUATION.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    MoVIng On
  • Reply 15 of 15
    LaWL.