Safari Bookmark Sidebar: Is it possible?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I was wondering if there is either an option or plug-in for Safari to show my favorites/bookmarks as a side-bar (similar to one of the Mozilla Firefox ones). I love the graphical interface of Safari (it just feels more like a Mac application), but I'm not a big fan of the full screen bookmark option. I'm thinking I'm missing something pretty obvious here, but I don't know. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Have you tried the Bookmark Bar?

I don't use Firefox so really don't know if I am talking about the same thing or not.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aresee View Post

Have you tried the Bookmark Bar?

I don't use Firefox so really don't know if I am talking about the same thing or not.

That's close, but I'm talking about a bar running down the left-hand side that has bookmarks along with their little site icons. You can add dividers and other things... I don't know. There's probably a better system out there, I just prefer that way.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I still think Firefox is better than Safari in many ways. And it has the functionality you are looking for.

Alright, perhaps you're right. I'll stick with firefox, and I'll stay content for the time being...